Don't Get This Procedure

I got 12 weeks of lipodisolve in my stomach. The...

I got 12 weeks of lipodisolve in my stomach. The shots were the most pain I have ever felt and the pain lasted for days. After each treatment I spent all day on my couch in so much pain. I gained a dress size my stomach is bigger than before but now with lumps. I kept telling the place I went to it was not working they would respond give it time next week you will see results. I never did, now I have a bill for over $3000. I was a fool, I hope I can prevent one person from getting this procedure. I plan to file a charge with the Better Business Bureau and the States Attorney office. The only thing that disolved was my money. Now I am bigger with a lumpy stomach.

July 15, 2008 For those of you considering...

July 15, 2008

For those of you considering lipodissolve, chances are if you are considering you may read the don't get this procedure and pause but you will read the it's worth it comments and that may give you the encouragement to go ahead.

I got the procedure, it was not worth it, I have lumps and bumps, gained more fat weight, had so much pain and am out of $3,900.  While I hope the recommendations to not get this will stick, I don't think it will, the recommendations of it working will win out. Because I think we as woman are so insecure with our looks especially when it comes to weight, we will try just about anything.   Whether you are a woman who is a size 2 or 32, I wish for us all we begin to like and love ourself as is, not meaning, we should not exercise, eat healthy etc.  But we embrace ourself as is.

I hope at least one person decides not to get this done based on the not worth its. I hope that person uses the money to take a vacation, spa treatment, therapy, charity or whatever, just not for these injections.  That is my hope, yet I realize the worth it comments will give many hope.

All the best.