DONT DO IT!

All i can say is OMG!!!!!!! This is the worst...

All i can say is OMG!!!!!!! This is the worst thing i ever did in my life. My husband tried to talk me out of it but i was determined, since nothing else works. Well, after the forth treatment of DYING pain and bruising and red patches and knots, i have gained 10 pounds. They neglected to tell me that this medicine produces estrogen and guess what? I had a complete hysteroctmy 4 years ago and don't take hormones anymore cuz i GAINED WEIGHT. I have contacted the BBB, the corp office (with no return call of course) and am in search of an attorney. ANy adivce?

I had lipo Shape done on my abdomn at Reveal Medspa which is very similar to the lipodissolve. I had 3 appointments, 6 weeks apart with a series of injections. They numb you up with some typical ointment, then they stick you over 200 times. Not only was it painful but I swelled up within an hour to where I looked like I was 6 months pregnant. The process DID work and I lost 3 inches around my waist. Here is what happened next... prior to having this proceedure, I had worked out for 6 months and ate right. I lost 30 lbs, but was still having an issue losing my tummy area. So I had LipoShape done. I completed my 3 sessions with Reveal Med Spa in Dec. of 2007. By Feb. 2008, 2 months later, I started gaining weight back fast. I continued to work out and eat right. By May of 2008, i had gained back 18 lbs. for no reason at all. I have gone to my physican to see if he can find out what is wrong with me. I am now having to run a series of multipul blood tests to see if I have PCOS or something else wrong with me. Now after doing more research and speaking to my doctors, come to find out that the injections from Reveal med spa have estogen in them. Well, if you are like most women in the world, estogen makes you gain weight and quickly. Now I am having to take other medications to have this problem reversed and work out extra hard and diet even more. DO NOT have the proceedure done if you gain weight with estrogen.