Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic

My experience was very good, i had Planned on...

My experience was very good, i had
Planned on getting a tummy tuck for a long time and after giving birth to three children i finally made up my mind and i had it done! I was very unsure, i didnt believe in my mind that i was going to get good results, i was very wrong. Im absolutely stunned by the results i got, i am very very happy with my new body :) i beleive i made the right decision by chosing Dr. Katherine feliz camilo, she did an outstanding job! I am so happy now. Finally, my body matches my 25 year old face! Lol :)

New pics

Im feeling great! :))

Im feeling very good so far no complications of any sort, i have been recovering well., i feel very lucky because i find that i have heeled very fast! My incision is completely heeled all i have to worry about right now taking care of my scar., i am going to start using silicone gels and sheets to help me with that. My doctor told me to use mederma for the scar as well. Im feeling like a new WOMAN! :) i never thought i would ever look the way i look now and my husband cant keep his hands off me ;)

New photos!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She is a very professional doctor, very kind and answers all your questions promptly.

you look great!
Would you be comfortable inboxing me some befores
Did you get just a TT or had lipo as well?
How is your body now, I am still deciding to do tummy tuck or not. Your body looks amazing!
You results were phenomenal I hope you're enjoying the new bod
You look amazing!
Wow! You look great!
WOW!!!!!!! you look AMAZING! I'm planing to go to CECIP in April to robles but was looking into dr. Camillo. She did a wonderful job on you and i believe she is a bit more aggressive with her lipo than dr. Robles is which is what I'm looking for. I hoping to get a TT, BA, LIPOSCULPTURE and maybe a little fat grafting to my but and hips if its possible. I love Dr. yily and Durans work but they just seem a bit too risky for me and i really wanted to go to cecip because of my families recommendation. i don't mean to be a bother to you but can you please post or inbox me pictures of your incision tummy tuck scar? i love hot it seems she's made it really low on you. i tried looking at some of her patients but can't find some that show their scars. Thank you so much for posting your pictures i look and info…. youre results have made me happier with my decision to into dr. camillo. Hope to hear from you soon!
wow!!! you look amazing!! you belly looks so flat and curvy
You look AMAZING!!!!
Ahhhh I'm jello rt now girl!! I can't wait to be just like you. Looking FYE and yeah hubby betta keep hold of ya..**wink**
;) thanks!
wow!! you look great!
Thank you!
Ahhhhh sh×+...You better do the damn thang! You are looking good mami!
Lol! Thank you!
Whoop Whoop sexy lady, Happy Healing
:) thankz
You look so good, my belly look like how yours did b4 I hope I look as good as you
Can you tell me how much you weight pre-op
You look great
Can u please tell how much u weighed pre surgery. You look fab. Congrats
Hi, i used to weight 194lbs before surgery and i have lost about 17lbs
Honey you are the bizness! So glad that you are recovering well & fast!