My body matches my 25 year old face! - Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic

My experience was very good, i had Planned on...

My experience was very good, i had
Planned on getting a tummy tuck for a long time and after giving birth to three children i finally made up my mind and i had it done! I was very unsure, i didnt believe in my mind that i was going to get good results, i was very wrong. Im absolutely stunned by the results i got, i am very very happy with my new body :) i beleive i made the right decision by chosing Dr. Katherine feliz camilo, she did an outstanding job! I am so happy now. Finally, my body matches my 25 year old face! Lol :)

New pics

Im feeling great! :))

Im feeling very good so far no complications of any sort, i have been recovering well., i feel very lucky because i find that i have heeled very fast! My incision is completely heeled all i have to worry about right now taking care of my scar., i am going to start using silicone gels and sheets to help me with that. My doctor told me to use mederma for the scar as well. Im feeling like a new WOMAN! :) i never thought i would ever look the way i look now and my husband cant keep his hands off me ;)

New photos!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She is a very professional doctor, very kind and answers all your questions promptly.