My body matches my 25 year old face! - Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic

My experience was very good, i had Planned on...

My experience was very good, i had
Planned on getting a tummy tuck for a long time and after giving birth to three children i finally made up my mind and i had it done! I was very unsure, i didnt believe in my mind that i was going to get good results, i was very wrong. Im absolutely stunned by the results i got, i am very very happy with my new body :) i beleive i made the right decision by chosing Dr. Katherine feliz camilo, she did an outstanding job! I am so happy now. Finally, my body matches my 25 year old face! Lol :)

wow you look great ! my sister just got a tummy tuck and it made a big difference . enjoy your new body !
Wow! You look FANTASTIC!
Wow! Absolutely amazing! May I ask your preop hight and weight and your post op weight?

New pics

You look awesome hun!
Thank you!
OMG you look fabulous! What a huge difference can't wait to get Tina the talkin tummy off of me.. Waist Snatched Coming Soon! I wish the best healing and pray strength over your recovery process! Muah

Im feeling great! :))

Im feeling very good so far no complications of any sort, i have been recovering well., i feel very lucky because i find that i have heeled very fast! My incision is completely heeled all i have to worry about right now taking care of my scar., i am going to start using silicone gels and sheets to help me with that. My doctor told me to use mederma for the scar as well. Im feeling like a new WOMAN! :) i never thought i would ever look the way i look now and my husband cant keep his hands off me ;)

You look so good, my belly look like how yours did b4 I hope I look as good as you
Can you tell me how much you weight pre-op
You look great

New photos!

What was your weight before surgery? You look great!
you look great!
Would you be comfortable inboxing me some befores
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She is a very professional doctor, very kind and answers all your questions promptly.