Went to walkiris Robles, she is wonderful and I love my results

Well I'm young. I have two kids who I had back to...

Well I'm young. I have two kids who I had back to back that tore my tummy up. I've lost most of the weight I gained which was more than 60lbs but now I'm left with a scrunched up belly. I workout often but can't get rid of this loose skin. My main issue is my belly button which always looks like. Straight line. I will be going to with dra. Yily or dra. Duran in the Dominican Republic.

Thanks all, I'm so impatient I was supposed to go in December but my bf rescheduled. I'm not pushing it back any further now
Nena you are going to look smoking !
I can tell you will b getting beautiful results you have a beautiful shape already !

Less than 2 weeks away. Nervous.

Okay so I have been working out like crazy these past few months. I am actually going to miss running when I am recovering lol. I have almost all of my supplies, and had all my preop test done. It's just getting so real to be honest I find myself chikening out every other day but I trust the doctor I have chose. My hemo was 13.8 last week and I'm hoping It continues to rise.

Good luck
Girl u look amazing already I'm trying to have my shape like yours lol
You look great already so I'm sure you will be even happier afterwards

So I'm on the flat side, about 5/6 days post op

I wanted to update awhile ago because this site has been so helpful to me, but just had not been up for it. I arrived around 8pm Tuesday night expect surgery on the 8th, two days for then. When I got there Laura said that she had me down for the 7th, which was not what my confirmation was for, but hey I was happy and she said I'd be going first the next morning. So I did all my labs that night, had to ditch the hotel my hubby had already paid for to stay at the one by the clinic. Wasn't too much money so I didn't care. Next morning we were picked up at 5am, and I was waiting for my blue pill. Went to the operating room at like 6:30. The blue pill did nothing for me but soon as they placed an iv in me I was out. I didn't really wake up during surgery, at least I'm not sure if I did. I can't remember my own dreams so its a blur for me. I woke up feeling like I was hit by a train, and then moved to a room where I was so happy to see my hubby. He had cleaned everything for me in the room. I didn't get sick or anything from the anesthesia, surprised by that. The nurse were great, they checked on me very often and dr. Gonzalez was great too. I saw Robles 3 times in the whole hospital process. I think she is nice and very serious about her work. She won't do anything she thinks is too much. My experience with Laura was fine, very quick. She's a business woman so I don't expect much. The first 3 days I was just wondering why the hell I chose to do this, but then I see m body and remember why lol. My hubby stayed with me the first 3 days which was so great. I was supposed to go to Virginia's but because they don't take men I'm at some other one that is not great. My iv was backed up soooo far with blood that i was getting extreamyl weak. my boyfriend kept telling them bt they just say, its okay. finally another girl in the house who had surgery told the they needed to remove it and they did. i was going to remove it if they didnt anyways, but yeah thats how far their medical knowledge went. They try but I don't think they are very attentive and the food is well.....not great. I'm feeling good today, pretty independent. My drains are annoying as heck but they are working and I'm thankful for that. Robles cut the stitch off the front on to dislodge a clot but that made the stupid thing slide all over, and stop suction. The night nurse fixed it. Her name is Wendy, she's pretty good. Well that's all I've got for now. It's basically impossible for me to get a pic on my own so I'll get one when I get home. Hoping to get a massage today :). Dr.robles team is great and she is a wonderful doc so far.

Tv

Oh and Los Simpsons is on like all the time lol. That must be their show here.

Only pic so far

Only pic I have. That was less than 1 day post

I can't wait to see what you look like..glad everything worked out ...Im Happy with my results as well from Robles!!
Thank miss, You look good, I hope my belly button looks like yours lol. It looks so natural.
Glad to hear you are okay

I went with Robles btw, she is great!

Swelling is not much today. Either my drains are drying up or it's clogged, one of those two. I leave in a few days and ill likely be taking the drains home, which I'm okay with I guess. Right now I feel really good, were it not for the drains I'd feel semi normal lol. I can say the one thing I envy about surgery in the United States is being able to go home to your family. I am missing my babies and it was my first Mother's Day away from them and my mom. Hubby is at home struggling to be mr.mom lol.

U look awesome b4 I can imagine after
Yay I am happy for you sweetie ! Just catch your rest and do everything your supposed to do to heal quickly. That's what happened to me I healed very fast :) thank God.

Recovery house from Hello....

I just have to say I will probably kiss JFK's floor. This recovery house is not whatsup. Nobody should be sent here because the aftercare is almost nonexistent. I managed to unclog my own drain lately since they just look and say it's okay. I can not wait to see Robles today so I can get my final check up and go home to American healthcare. My mother-in-law has been a nurse for 25 years and will take much better care of me. Usually I see the ladies say the recovery house has been the best form them, but I think a nice hilton and my hubby would have been better. Oh forgot to say, I'm the only girl here so I don't get how it's hard for them to be attentive. The only good thing has been the massuse Sarah. She was heaven for me. Yeah so if you can, bring a friend or relatives that is a nurse because I highly doubt most of these people are licensed. That is all for my rant lol.

Glad surgery went good for you. I pray time flys and your back home to your love ones.
Sorry 4 da poor post care thts a shame wht is da name of the RH
What recovery house are u at?

I am in love so far

So Robles did her this from what i can see. I am happy. I'm home and I took one drain home with me. It's annoying but she said I could take it out but I'm waiting still.

You look marvellous darling!!!! You have a banging shape! I hate the recovery House was like that. I went to Soroya's! Millie the House nurse is wonderful!!! I didn't lift one finger. Well only to brush my teeth... Lol...but I think if I would of ask she would have done it for me! I loved them!
Thank you, I am finally home and happy happy happy.
something like juannas or juanita idk. Just shoot for virginia's, her's is the best

11 days post op feeling okay

I've been walking a lot. Went it the gym with my hubby and walked on the treadmill so slow lol. I was so tired. My mom also wanted to know if me and my kids wanted to go to the zoo. Bad idea as I was soooo tired we had to leave early, luckily we have a membership and go often. Swelling is still a lot. I am beyond swollen at the end of the day. My waist is so small now my garment is already too big and I use a squeem over it. Robles did such a good job I am already in love, even as a swollen mess. My belly button is really round, but I'm just happy I have one again lol.

You look amazing! What type of garment are you using?
Thank you. You know I am not sure i will have to check. All I know is I strongly dislike it lol.
Yeah I heard that was a good house too, I just got unlucky and got the worst one lol. I felt lucky that one of the post op girls was a nurse and gave me a lot of tips and help. I can't wAit to get further along with recovery lol.

New garment

I bought a new garment, it's so small. But it fits, I'm going start wearing it at 3 or 4 weeks post op. The one I got after surgery is way too loose already it's freaking my hubby out lol. Anyways, resting today and going to walk tomorrow. Wish me luck.

I love your results you look amazing!! Absolutely flawless!!
Your results are so great keep us posted.
I love your results!, you look fabulous! and so does your bellybutton! Dra. Robles is known for her tummy tucks! Was this the only procedure?It's results like yours that give me courage to go forward with mine! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Everyday gets better!

Well, swelling is going down, I no longer look like a bowling ball from the side. I can't wait until it's all the way down. I went to work on Tuesday, i'd say it went well. Well I feel like my results get better everyday. I haven't gotten any actual massages since i've been home, but my hubby has been giving me some pretty good ones, that have really helped with my back swelling. I think i am going to buy a new bikini. All mine are from high school before I had children lol, so they don't quite fit in the chest area. I'm super excited. Well here are a few pics.

You look so good! Where is your garment of death from? I want one!
I got it off of ebay and it is seriously a killer!! I will try and post the link to it
Oh and thank you :)

I'm a bit emotional today

I am so thankful that I chose to go to Robles. She was not my first choice but I trusted her hands and she gave me results beyond what I ever imagined. It's emotional for me because I never thought I would feel good about my body, I felt insecure around my boyfriend who had seen my body at its best and it's worst. I'm so thankful. I cried a little this morning lol seriously. This was so worth it. I feel so wonderful about myself again. I'm forever grateful.

So worth it ! I feel you :)
It really is, I'm such an emotional baby lol
Girl you look good.. You didn't need no bbl anyways.. Just do some squats with some heavy lifting.

Almost 3 weeks post. Feeling great

I am feeling great, swelling is way down and I'm standing almost straight. I have been able to walk long distances fine now. Tomorrow I am going to walk on the treadmill again and see how that goes. Life is starting to feel normal again except that I can't pick up my sweet babies. I'm still sleeping kind of proper up, but can sleep on my sides a little. Can't wait to be able to go swimming even if I do swell like a beach ball lol. I am so happy I decided against getting a Brazilian butt lift too because the tummy tuck made it look huge and I would look crazy with anymore lol.

I can't get in my eBay at the moment because it wants me to change my password but I don't have my phone to have it sent to lol. I promise ill post it when I do. It's uncomfortable though

Every day gets better

I walked 2 miles yesterday. Safe to say I was very tired before work. My swelling is way down and I feel pretty normal other than when I first wake up. I'm a little sad because I have a red patch on my tummy from taking off tape and accidentally getting alcohol on it. I have been using natural Shea butter on it and it's getting better. I bought a new bikini too but couldn't find a new bottom that fit... Bummer of having a big butt is finding things to fit it. Well anyways I'm 3 weeks post and looking forward to going swimming in a few weeks.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It's a good week. My results are good

Well I'm very happy with my results. Swelling gets better each day and my belly is very flat. Yesterday I had a very swollen day at work but today I was fine. Probably was the Mexican food I ate lol. Anyways here are some pics without the garment

you had a good foundation, your body looked good before but now you look great!
I see it the same way, she looked great before. I wish I could look like that now

Enjoying my new body more everyday

People ask if I am happy an if I'd do it all over again. Heck yeah! Robles was wonderful while I was there, and when I am home. I have healed very well an wry quick. I still swell some but it has only been 4 weeks and I am happier each day. I can't wait to not be in my garment

Looking amazing
Holy smokes -- wow -- you look amazing! Your waist is tiny and your hour glass figure is perfect. Well done!

Just updating

well I'm still loving my Robles body. I'm in my garment 24/7 because I still get swelling in my upper belly. I can't wait to be garment free.

You look amazing!
Your body is heavenly! Thank you for posting updates. My surgery is no time soon but I check the site often for ongoing motivation to do what I have to do to make my own surgery happen :)
Thank you. That is what i did. A couple times i thought i wouldn't go through with it, but this site helped me have the confidence.

Almost 2 months post op

Things are going good with recovery. I have been swimming, running etc. I bought a new cincher and it is tiny.

Looking very very good.

8 weeks post. Still loving resulta

Just a pic update. I don't swell very much anymore but I still live in my garments lol. Went on a couple rides at a theme park lol. Can't wait until I can wear my crop tops out and about all day.

I have a question about the definition in the center of your stomach.. was your belly made that way? I noticed that the more fat i lose off my stomach I get that defintion in the center of my belly but don't remember having it in the past when I was flat.. just wondering will i still have that definition in the stomach after a TT.. you are looking good by the way
I had that partially before surgery so once she tightened everything it was very defined.

Yup, still in love with my new body

My swelling is so minimal now because my new garment. The garment while on makes my waist so small and it is staying that way now. I've been working out the same as before now. I do squats with weights, lots of leg and butt and back work and a ton of running. I'm up to 5 miles in one run which for me is great. My abs are sooo weak I can't even do two crunches which for me is frustrating. Ill work into it I guess. My hubby loves my new body and I do too. Feels so free to be sexy without clothes for him. Well here are some pics, I will update again soon.

What garment do you now use?
Now this is getting ridiculous lol! Congrats, girl. Amazing.
You look freaking amazing gf

No more pictures

I would remove the ones I've posted but don't know how. I have decided I want to keep my journey personal and don't want my pictures constantly shared on social media any longer. If anyone knows how I can have them removed I'm very interested. Sorry dolls, thank you to everyone who has followed my journey. I wish all of you luck on your journeys. Perhaps I will update at 6 months and one year.

We understand....they are pretty revealing and kinda sexual..lol...but you probably cant help that...who knows who else is using them for what else.....im sure your hubby agrees....thanks for sharing babe....
Yeah it sucks because I like sharing the progress but I just don't want everyone to know I had surgery and when you have surgery overseas its pretty much all by people seeing pics from social media. It is just too much for me.
Its cool....you helped everyone who was following you did your part ...go ahead in remove them....i will probably do the same...afterwards....live a happy life with your new bod....you look awesome ...i only wish to look that awesome....

Better everyday

I haven't been wearing my garment 24/7 anymore but I do wear it most of the time. I have yet to measure my waist but honestly it just keeps shrinking. My nieces told me I'm too skinny now lol. I'm not going to post a pic today but I think I might soon. Just have to work on taking out the identifying marks (tattoo).

Your results are amazing!!!
Hi lady!!! You look fabulous!!! I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. What was your before and after weight? How many inches did you lose from your waist?

Just checking in

I still swell a little bit from time to time. I wear my waist cincher sometimes, not as much as I should though. I went to santo Domingo with a close friend who had surgery last week. She looks great. I feel like I want to go back for more lipo but my boyfriend says now I'm just being greedy lol. We will see if I go back. Anyways here are some new pics. I think I'm like 4 months post op.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oh and my before pic....beware lol

Here is my before picture taken by Laura.

Looking good!!! Great transformation!
I have followed your story on another forum but reading your words here really completed the picture of your journey. I'm so glad Robles gave you such an amazing result! #Roblesbarbie
Thanks Hun, I had to post here, I wouldn't have even had surgery were it not for realself and all of the ladies posting on here.

A before and after

The pic on the left is my before. I worked out so much before and my stomach just stayed the same. The pic on the right is at 4+ months post op and i have to say that I am still am forever thankful to Dra. Robles. She has changed not only my body for the better, but my self confidence as well. Right now I am trying to lose ten pounds and tone up some more. I can't wait to be further in my recovery because I am thinking of getting a sexy tattoo on my side lol. We will see.

I'm a little sad I didn't see the before pic but your picture now is fabulous. I hope I look like that. Definitely my wish pic now. Thanks for sharing
What recovery house did you go to ?
U look great! I can't wait I'm April 2014! How much extra cash you bring?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon