Wow Cant Wait to Be Yilified - Dominican Republic, DO

I am 40 with three kids.I reside in atlanta.I have...

I am 40 with three kids.I reside in atlanta.I have been interested in the tummy tuck in bbl for a year now I was going to go with dr.robles because i absolutely love her tummy tucks but after careful consideration im not impress with the bbl.I want the whole package to be bangin so i have change my doctor to yily.Im comfident that she can do the job.Im going to domican repubic alone so if anyones going around that time holla because it will be good to atleast travel with someone going out the country.I will be staying 8 days at jacquiline spa.

caught +

looking at this site has been so additive.Iv have been lurking through my real self sisters experience and finally got caught.I didnt want to tell my husband because i know he would be against me going to a third world country to have surgery.At first he thought I was gay lookin at tits and ass all day.But finally i had to sit down and tell him the truth that i was going abroad.I was right he was against it and said to get life insurance just in case i dont make it back and trying everything in his power to convince me this is a bad idea.I really appreciate my real self sisters support because its given me the courage to move on wih my plans.Im going to post some pictures real soon to show how i look now.I hope i dont scare any of my sisters lol.

before pics

before pics

Here you go girlie!!   Stay with us and keep us up to date every step of the way!

yes i will

Taken vitamins

yay!I started taken my vitamins which contain iron,folic acid,vitamin c,,and viamin b complex.I see alot of girls going abroad and having to get blood transfusion.I got 7 months to get my self right.Next step loosing some weight.smh i look at my before pics and it reminds me of a tele tubbie.Girls, Yily got her work cut out on me lol.
I cant wait for us to be yily dolls of 2014!
cute.n.sweet did you decide what doctor your going too?When are you going?
99.9 percent sure I'm sticking with Yily... For sure going march 13-22 with a confirmed date with Yily on the 14th

Date confirmed

I deposit $500 from my chase account to yilys.My date is confirmed march 7 2014.Im so excited.
what date are you planing in march?What dr are you going too?What recovery house are you stayin at?
hey I am planing to go around March 2014 too! We might can go together! I am leaving from Toronto so we can meet there.
What day in march?

change date

I just change my date the new date is march 4.So excited can't wait to be a yily doll.
when are you going in march?
Shout out to you chocolate and all the March Ladies..See you there
When in march r u going? I'm going 3-14-14

Thanks to yily as a master sculptor and yily dolls for sharing your reviews.my husband is more excited than me about this procedure.He offered to pay for my surgery lol.
Thank you!Your date is shortly arriving.wishing you all the best!
Good luck on your journey, hon!
when is your new date?

lost weight

Hey dolsl i lost 15lbs using dieters tea.Now im 200lbs.Yay me!!I cant wait for yily to finish me off!
Thanks RoyaleRump!I was just taking the diet tea.but as of today im going to to start to excercise.Try to atleast lose 10 more lbs.I know yily cant work miracles lol.What is your weight now?Did you set a date for your surgery!
I've actually gained 4 lbs sobim only down 8 lbs vs the12 the kat time we spoke. So im thinking the 2nd week of April is probably the best for me at this point. I really wanted march, but my cousin isnt going to forgive me for not making the wedding...
Thats not to bad.But trust me take that diet tea you will start dropping the pounds.I wish you could go to yily in march but i understand.Looks like i will be going alone.Did you get a quote from yily about your breast?

confused

My husband is telling me after I get my new booty im not going to know how to act.I try to convince him that if he acts right i wont be going no where.Do any of you dolls have to deal with a insecure man?What did you do?
Almost time...2014 is 15 days away.
Yes! 2014 is almost here!You will be having sugery soon!Good luck sis!
Yes I know I can't wait 2014 yily dollls!!!!

Booked flight and recovery house

Finally booked my flight the cost is $517.I was thinking of jacquline spa but all these positive reviews about real recovery armonia that is def my choice.Im so excited!!!
Hey hunny bun, I got the dieters tea yesterday. Im all in. How many times a day do u drink the tea?
Hey girl,I try to take it every other day.Time is clicking!Cant wait for us to be transformed!Did you set your date?
I have my deposit finally. I refuse to use it for anything else! Im going to send her an email in the morning to get the info on how and where to send the deposit. She will have it fri and im gonna book my flight in 2 weeks. Is there a deposit needed for RRA? Hiw many days are you staying and how much total time off from work?

Ekg and Hemoglobin

Yay!My ekg came out fine.My hemoglobin is13.0.It is going down!!! Cant wait to see the new me!!!

Palmers stretch mark cream

I bought cocoa butter palmers cream to increase the elasticity of my skin.The shrinking of my stomach and augmentation of my buttocks put me at risk of formation of new stretch marks.Im using this a preventive measure.Smh i dont want my new assets to also have new unwanted stretch marks!
Have to let you know that liquid Geritol tastes like straight up doo-doo! Aggghhh...oh well. If it does the trick I'll deal with it. Have you had your levels checked yet?
hey lady! how are you? I must say i took your advice and did some research, on the fat transfer to breast. Well from what i have read its been a procedure that's been performing before i was born, lol, but i just recently learned about it last year, yeah! am a little in the dark. Any who! it did in fact states that it had been said that it does interfere with breast cancer detection, but it also poses the same risk with other breast sx. however they have ways to distinguish the benign changes on mammograms from routine breast surgery from those abnormalities that are related to breast cancer. They way i see it is simply, living is a risk and so is everything we eat, places we go, and hell! any form of plastic surgery, so just go hard or go home. All we have to do is pray have faith and be positive and pray pray pray... ill do more research but will definitely ask the Doctor all the question i need to know and her best recommendation.
Hey boo had to stop by and sprinkle sum lovin on your page... It's almost our time ;)

Excited

Im so excited my husband gave me the surgery money.I told him that i was shocked that he gave me the cash because i thought he was intimidated by me getting my new big booty.He says girl i was just joking around.Your getting to serious with your old age.I guess hes right by him calling me old smh I started looking into botox. Smh im a hot mess!!! Im also excited thanks to realself i met and amazing recovery buddy tradeinahoopty.We arrive march 3 and we both having surgery march4.Im so glad i found someone to share the journey with!!!
Girl, we got right a 4 weeks until we get on that plane to paradise...lol. We have to remember to not make each other laugh after our TT or we will be crying real tears!
Lol that is so true.But sis 27 more days for our transformation!Im so excited!!!
I'm calling this day a wrap, lol. 26!!

Turned up!

I got 26 days for my transformation!Im all the way turned up!!!I have not been consistent with using the dieters tea.But was able to still maintain the 15lbs loss.Now im back on track.I started the dieters tea again yesterday trying to atleast lose another 5lbs.Im going to buy my supplies next week.Im def turned up!!!Im so ready!!!
good luck my sista you will knock them out once yily is done;0)
Thanks boss booty!Your body is off the chain!If I come out with results like yours i will def be good!Your kill em them!
Today is holler at my girls day & show some love & support to all my sis hope all is well God Bless x

Uncertain

From being turned up yesterday to being uncertain today aint life a bitch!My mom told her hairdresser who is dominican that i was going abroad to have surgery.She says that demonican republic is her country and she would never consider having surgery there.She claims many people have died in this country from having plastic surgery.Now she got my mom freaking out!Now my mom is telling me to find a dr in the Atl she offered to pay for it!But Im going to remain with yily.I pray that i made the right choice!
I pray everyday for all of us. We are going to be bangingggg! Cant wait to be a yily doll #teammarch4th
Hey sis im so excited we have less than two weeks to go!!!Do you have all your supplies?
I did some shopping this weekend, I'll b gettn the rest Friday wat bout u ??? R u all packed ??

supplies

It is getting down to the wire! I finally bought my supplies.if I forgot something that is crucial let a sista know!!! So far I got
Big panties
Tooth brush
Tooth paste
Pez urinal
Slippers
your so close!!! March Madness!
Do your having sx March 7, so am I! Yea!
Hey sis my date was march 7.i changed it to march 4.where are you staying?

husband

i have 8 more days to board the plane.my husband just literally lost his dam mind.he told me he was going to hide my passport. Smh how you gonna give me the money now try to alter my trip.trust and believe a chic is out!! He should of married a weak ass chic! Because this surgery def going down!!!
These last two days will be a blur!! I'm trying not to slack off at work but it is hard...all I think about is this trip!
LOl me to!!!I tried to confirm my reservations with rra but no response.Did you get a response back yet?
I sent them a message on fb and they answered and asked about my flight. Do you want me to send another and let them know you flight time?

yily

I had emailed yily confirmation of the quote we agreed upon of 4100.she stated as of january her prices went up.now my quote is 4500 for tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo and bbl.my quote is no longer valid.I did get my quote over 6 months ago so I def understand! Future yily dolls dont forget to confirm your price.because I literally would of been ass out for a extra $400.
Good luck on your journey praying for a speedy recovery :)
Thanks sis

One day intill lift off

I have one day intill lift off im so freaking excited!!! I cant wait to get it over with!!!I told my husband about yily raising my price.He said she must of reviewed my pic again and said this chica is really jacked up.Im going to have to call for back up Lol!smh he thinks its so funny but this dude better dish out the extra $400.But if not lol i got this!!!But on a serious note you girls are all in my prayers!!I pray we all come out with a successful surgery and speedy recovery!!!I will post pics once i made it to the flat side!!!
Hey sis I haven't heard from you I hope u r ok
Hey sis how r u
Wishing you a quick recovery! Happy healing

Finally a yily doll

I results are great, keep us posted.
Yea! You look amazing, but then you looked great before you left. Glad you are doing good. I'm feeling better but still dragging ass. I think another week or two and I'll start feeling like myself again.
Hey sis I hope you feel better!! Do you like your results? Did you come home with the drains?

Loving the projection

Im almost 2 months post op and loving the projection!!!
thanks sis

Thankful

Im very thankful i ran across this sight!I met some amazing people which gave me the courage to go abroad!!! Yay i finally got my sexy back!!!Yily hooked me up!!! The only negative experience i had in Dr was the recovery house.It was just too overcrowded and you heard alot of traffic outside.Im very thankful for tradeindahoopty!She Kept me sane because a sistah was getting home sick.Thanks sis for checking up on me and always keeping me laughing!We did it!!! We finally got our sexy back!!!Im thankful for meeting Royale Rump thanks sis for calling and texing me to make sure i was ok!I really appreciate it.Everyone always ask If i could do it all over again would I chose dr to have my surgery.I most def would!!!Because im loving my results lol i think my husband loves it more!smh he cant keep his hands off me!!!
So what's this tea recipe? Please do share!
Hey sis it is called super dieters tea.I bought it from walmart for around 4 dollars.
Thanks Sis! I ended up seeing your pic of it last night and ordering it on amazon should be here Monday. Hopefully it helps me to drop a few before next week! 9 days! I can't believe it!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon