Tummytuck/lipo/breastlift - Dominican Republic, DO

I've been waiting to write a small review. 10...

I've been waiting to write a small review. 10 weeks post op. I waited this long because I wanted to wait to see my results due to so much swelling. I can say it was the best decision I made, after researching a couple different Doctors and praying about it; I dicided she was the best choice for me. She gave me what I asked for since my hemo was 13.6 and most importantly KNOWS what she's doing . Doesn't play around with peoples health. Thanks to God and her I made it complication Free! Recovery was painful, but well worth it. I LOVE my results!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I wish we could see the pics. I'm looking to set up a date. I wanted the same procedure but was quoted a higher price. I'll call them again and confirm.
I know sorry. My qoute wasnt high because I wasnt over weight and didnt have so much fat . It was a nip and tuck type thing .
Im considering her...did you stay in the recovery house if so how long and how was the travel coming back?
Yes I stayed at the recovery house and usually is about 10 to 14 days you have to stay in the country. Coming back wasn't that bad. But my legs kept on getting numb so tried walking a few times to get the circulation going.
hi! Do u have any pictures Dr Bello Paredes because the incision looks so perfect on the pics I found on her site... please share with me
I do have pix I won't be putting any up just becuase of privacy issue. Yes she gave me a good straight incision.
I won't be putting up any pix hun
Nice, do u have any pics ma