Getting Tt and Liposuction - Dominican Republic, DO

So im super excited about getting my tummy done...

So im super excited about getting my tummy done and being on the flat side. Im so going to be a problem lol. I'm so glad I found this site because the ladies ar very helpful. Anyways I email duran and she got to me the next day. I sent her my pics of my body told her my weight and height and she gave me my price and told me to call her office and get appointment. I have an appt for September 5th yaaaaay!!! I will keep you guys posted ;)

baez it is!!!!

So just to update you guysi will be going to baez. For some reason I just feel she will be the best doctor for me you always have to listen to your gut feelings. I'm a strong believer about good vibes. She has giving me quick response and im with that. My date is for September 2 will keep all you beauties updated ;) muha

BAEZ HERE I COME!!!!

Just wanted to update you guys on my before pic's. I will be seeing dr.baez September 16th and I can't wait for all this to vanish. I will be getting tt, lipo and bbl . Keep you divas posted :*

CONFIRMATION!!!!

Today dr.baez reached out to me to confirm my surgery date for September 16th and for pick up ay the airport. Let tell you guys I'm not a bit nervous I fell so at peace with choosing her fr my ps. I've been wanting this procedure for some years now, and now its my time to shine!!!! As women I don't care how beautiful ,confidence we might have we all have flaw that we would love to fix. That's why im all for ps if it's going to make you feel good inside. So that being said ladies do you cause we only have one life to live.

7Days!!!!

packing my goodies that I need for my trip will be on the flat side in 7days.whoop whoop! I'm not going to even front I'm a lil nervous but excited too, but I know I will be in good hands with dr.baez ;)

DR BOUND!!!!

So guys I made it to DR with no.problems. dr.baez had her driver waiting for us when we arrived at the airport....by the way he's very handsome oooh child!!!! Lol anyway hetook us to baez and she is sweet snd very soft spoken. She asked me about my health history and then told me to undress and she checked my body out. What I like about her is she is all the way concern for your health. So here's why I say that....being that I had a price for bbl she decided not to do it because 3yrs ago I had silicone injections done and she felt its wouldn't be a good idea. I truly respect her for that. Which really wasn't the big deal cause my butt is alreadybig I just wwanted to fillin in where I had a lil dents. Anyway I will be going in for surgery in the morning will keep you beauties posted ;)

on my way !!!!!

Good morning yasmin is off tobtake me and sister.to doctor baez. I told my sister im going first because I don't want to change my mind lol anyway will keep you guys posted ;)

few pics

srry for the wait

Ok so just to let you guys know I had a wonderful experience in DR. From the time I arrived to the end of,13days stay everything was smoothly. Yazmin recovery house was also great. Any who my surgery was only 3hrs. Dr. Baez is great I dont remember a thing about surgery, iwas knocked out after they gave me the blue pill. The next thing i know I woke up in my room with flat belly honey!!!! I had absolutely no pain just felt soar. Just to let you know if you never been to DR don't let others judge for you cause everyone have different experience. Dominican republic look like Brooklyn before they got all build up lol!!! Im from the bronx so it was really no big deal to me how they live especially when you from the hood! So I didn't expect to be in the best of the best..but I knew I was going to get the body I want. I tokd dr.baez I just want to look goid with clothing off and on that all that matters. She gave ne a nice belly button as you can see I had an outie( yuk) :( but now im looking like a vag a money lol. Anyway I had some lil shooting shock pains that come every now and then but the doctor said is absolutely normal shhhhhiiiit I thought some was attacking me but they said its the nerves repairing itself from lipo cause your vains and nerves has been through a trauma. Well I want to thank everyone on RS for they reviews cause it help me find a great doctor ;) will keep you guys posted.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Went to DR.Baez and she was phenomenal. I wil definitely go back if I needed any more work done to my body. ;)