BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

I had a tummy tuck and lipo sculpture, 6 years ago...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo sculpture, 6 years ago. My doctor was, Dr Giudicelli. I love my results. I have maintained my shape, for all these years, but now I want another lipo sculpture and I want to re shape my butt...so I want a BBL :) getting it done with Dr Yili de los Santos. I really felt no pain, after the procedure. Keeping ur garment on, REALLY helps with that. I was walking around, didn't stay in bed for hours. It was a great experience! Any questions of any kind, feel free to ask!

TT and lipo sculpture

Here's a picture of my body, 6 yrs after surgery. I think I look ok, but I really want another shape to my butt, I want a round sticking out booty, lol. I want another lipo sculpture, and lipo on my inner thighs, and my arms...some...oh and the chin, if possible...lets see :))

pics, tt still good...need a BBl badddd :-)

So my tummy has remained nice, for seven years...but my booty needs another shape...can't wait until my bbl surgery next year, with Dra Yily :-) and Lipo sculpture

I really want my booty like this

Whatsapp

I wonder if Yily is the one who responds to her messages, thru whatsapp. She goes on, and replies whenever she wants. Ughhh...I just want a simple answer to a simple question. I asked of her prices will be going up, by next summer. I asked her this yesterday evening. She has been in a couple of times, and still hasn't responded :/

She replied

Well, she replied, she says the price will go up, but not drastically :)

before tt pics...2007

Bbl...confirmed

I'm so excited, I'm having my lipo and bbl, on July 8, 2014. I'm getting it done with Yily, she has been the doctor I chose, from the beginning. I've heard so many things, but I feel comfortable, going to her! I'm very happy :) I will be in DR, for 1 month. Hurry up, vaca!
Dr Jean Paul Giudicelli

I had no bad experiences, with my doctor. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

how much was the TT?
3500.00 with lipo sculpture, and lipo of arms and thighs
You look great! and 5 kids too....WOW!
Hey doll whats her number on whatsapp?
Hi mama..her number is 829-469-6102
Hey Gurl... You look great! We have a "Calling All 40 + ladies" forum just type that in the search bar and stop by and say HI... Did you lock in your quote with Yily by placing a deposit?
U think I can do that from now? Sounds great because she will be rising her prices. Going to the 40's forum, now. Thanks, Cray :-)
Hey I'm from NJ too & I was going to go to Dr. Yily next month but I'm going to go early next year now . When are u going ? Maybe we can go together
Hiiii, I'm going next summer...staying for six weeks :) who are you going to?
Just realized u said Yily, well, I'm team Yily, also :) good luck, mama
I'm going at the End of April , early may
I am planning to go for round two next year with yily
Are you going during the summer, mrz Alston?
Yes and sorry I haven't came by your job I moved to port reading so am barely in Amboy
I will be there all summer
Oh ur from la. Capital? My family. Is all from Santiago n la linea
Yes I'm from the capital
You look great doll
Whats is your date hun? Im july 15th. Trying to get as many buddies as possible!
I don't have a date yet, because I'm going next year. You must be do excited :-)
Do u have any pics up now of what u look like,now
Yes, I'm sorry...didn't even realize I had a comment here, lol...I just posted...I will post more soon
I will be offering the following: Transportation from and to Airport and doc's office (all appointments). Three meals, (Dominican food, not junk food, each with either milk, juice or soda) --if the person is a Snacker, I require that she either brings snack with her, or we'll take her to the Supermarket to buy some--We are keeping just the three meals to keep price low--We will have a 24 hrs nurse, that will clean them, (since you guys cant wash for the first 10 days), empty your drain, wash your clothes, give you the meds, etc. The house will have two small Terrance where they can walk hang out to aliviate the pain of the bed.. WiFi in the whole house, and a tv room for the girls to hang out to get to know each other.. the house is a two story house, but, the people who will be on the second floor will not need to go down, since there is a Terrance on the top and other one in the first floor, for the people that stays on the first floor. Finally before my girsl leave, I take them out, two nite before or the night before, to sight seeing the city, the Colonial Zone and/or visit our malls.. So that they take pics and feel that they were in a real vacation :) :) Let me kow what you think.... Any suggestions are welcome