I love my results. - BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

I had a tummy tuck and lipo sculpture, 6 years ago...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo sculpture, 6 years ago. My doctor was, Dr Giudicelli. I love my results. I have maintained my shape, for all these years, but now I want another lipo sculpture and I want to re shape my butt...so I want a BBL :) getting it done with Dr Yili de los Santos. I really felt no pain, after the procedure. Keeping ur garment on, REALLY helps with that. I was walking around, didn't stay in bed for hours. It was a great experience! Any questions of any kind, feel free to ask!

TT and lipo sculpture

Here's a picture of my body, 6 yrs after surgery. I think I look ok, but I really want another shape to my butt, I want a round sticking out booty, lol. I want another lipo sculpture, and lipo on my inner thighs, and my arms...some...oh and the chin, if possible...lets see :))

pics, tt still good...need a BBl badddd :-)

So my tummy has remained nice, for seven years...but my booty needs another shape...can't wait until my bbl surgery next year, with Dra Yily :-) and Lipo sculpture

I really want my booty like this

Whatsapp

I wonder if Yily is the one who responds to her messages, thru whatsapp. She goes on, and replies whenever she wants. Ughhh...I just want a simple answer to a simple question. I asked of her prices will be going up, by next summer. I asked her this yesterday evening. She has been in a couple of times, and still hasn't responded :/

She replied

Well, she replied, she says the price will go up, but not drastically :)

before tt pics...2007

Bbl...confirmed

I'm so excited, I'm having my lipo and bbl, on July 8, 2014. I'm getting it done with Yily, she has been the doctor I chose, from the beginning. I've heard so many things, but I feel comfortable, going to her! I'm very happy :) I will be in DR, for 1 month. Hurry up, vaca!

pics

These are some of how i recently look

I need a booty

Deposit is in

Yayy, I'm so excited, my deposit was paid today.

7 more days

In exactly, 7 days, I will be a yily doll :) I'm leaving to DR, this Thursday, God willing, everything will be fine ????

18 days post op

Recovery was great, I will be posting my story, soon.

bbl and lipo

That are some pics

tt scar, 7 yrs layer

My scar is very light, I'm very happy with it... after the lipo, it looks even better.

fitting room :)