I love my results. - BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

I had a tummy tuck and lipo sculpture, 6 years ago...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo sculpture, 6 years ago. My doctor was, Dr Giudicelli. I love my results. I have maintained my shape, for all these years, but now I want another lipo sculpture and I want to re shape my butt...so I want a BBL :) getting it done with Dr Yili de los Santos. I really felt no pain, after the procedure. Keeping ur garment on, REALLY helps with that. I was walking around, didn't stay in bed for hours. It was a great experience! Any questions of any kind, feel free to ask!

TT and lipo sculpture

Here's a picture of my body, 6 yrs after surgery. I think I look ok, but I really want another shape to my butt, I want a round sticking out booty, lol. I want another lipo sculpture, and lipo on my inner thighs, and my arms...some...oh and the chin, if possible...lets see :))

pics, tt still good...need a BBl badddd :-)

So my tummy has remained nice, for seven years...but my booty needs another shape...can't wait until my bbl surgery next year, with Dra Yily :-) and Lipo sculpture

I really want my booty like this

Whatsapp

I wonder if Yily is the one who responds to her messages, thru whatsapp. She goes on, and replies whenever she wants. Ughhh...I just want a simple answer to a simple question. I asked of her prices will be going up, by next summer. I asked her this yesterday evening. She has been in a couple of times, and still hasn't responded :/

She replied

Well, she replied, she says the price will go up, but not drastically :)

before tt pics...2007

Bbl...confirmed

I'm so excited, I'm having my lipo and bbl, on July 8, 2014. I'm getting it done with Yily, she has been the doctor I chose, from the beginning. I've heard so many things, but I feel comfortable, going to her! I'm very happy :) I will be in DR, for 1 month. Hurry up, vaca!

pics

These are some of how i recently look

I need a booty

Deposit is in

Yayy, I'm so excited, my deposit was paid today.

7 more days

In exactly, 7 days, I will be a yily doll :) I'm leaving to DR, this Thursday, God willing, everything will be fine ????

18 days post op

Recovery was great, I will be posting my story, soon.

bbl and lipo

That are some pics

tt scar, 7 yrs layer

My scar is very light, I'm very happy with it... after the lipo, it looks even better.

fitting room :)

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Gotta give her props! On a job well done!
Thx :)
Wow! Quedastes regia! My butt is shrinking :( let's see what happens.Happy healing!
Gracias bella...a ver si me cambia un poco, pq tengo unos oyos que tenia antes, todavía :/
A mi me quedo un crater,la doctora me dijo que esperara seis meses y que se ponia mejor...espero,no quiero pasar por esto otra vez.No has hablado con ella?
Si, eh hablado con ella, por whatsapp
Que te ha dicho?
Happy healing:) ur tt looks great do u mind sharing a pic of ur tt scar? I need one but I'm putting it off due to the scar. I'm curious to see how it has healed after all this time. Thank you
I will take a picture tonight and post it :)
I posted the tt picture for you
Wow It looks sooo good. Girl I am jealous lol I hope my skin is as good as urs.
And thank u for posting the pic. You are the best
Yw, thx :)
Glad to hear your doing well, happy healing!
How did you send the deposit? Does she take Western Union or Paypal or just a bank transfer?
It was paid in person... she doesn't take w.u. or pay pal.
How are you doll?
Hello, I'm doing great... recovery was good also. ..I will be posting pictures soon... I'm still in DR
Good luck!