The Best Experience! - Dominican Republic, DO

?hi my name is aracely flores and i live in new ...

hi my name is aracely flores and i live in new york city... i would like to share my experience with dr. alejandro hernandez i have had 2 surgeries with dr hernandez and i can say its been the best experience ive had. the first time i had surgery was on feb of 2011 i had done a tummy tuck my weight at that time was 265 dr hernandez was very proffesional giving me the best advise as per my health because im a diabetic. he was more interested that i would come out ok from surgery. that totally convinced me to choose him for what i wanted to get done because he was more worried about my health and not about what he can charge me for all i wanted. i wanted to get alot more done but his advise was just to do a tummy at that time and get in a healthy eating habbit. i did exactly what he told me to do after my surgery i lost alot of weight feeling much better about my self i went down to 218 my scar healed very good he was very worried about my healing but thank god i healed perfectly. my second surgery was this year april of 2013 i had done a lipo esculture and at the time i was weighting 212. its been 5 months and my current weight is 174 ive learn to eat healthy and assist to the gym the job that dr hernandez has been excelent i have no regrets of assisting his office and i would reccomend him to all my friends. i have friends that know how over weighted i was and i look wonderful i love my body now. i feel healthy and beautiful thanks to his wonderful and professional work. i would like to reccomend to all the ladies that are looking for a good plastic surgeon i would highly reccomend dr. hernandez him and his staff are very proffesional. his prices are reasonable once again ladies you are not going to regret trusting his for the job you would like to get done.

Before and after!

Here are some pics of before and after pics.. Tell me its not amazing the diference?

Pics

I love the results!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr.Alejandro Hernandez to anyone i would go back and do any other procedure. Very professional him and all his staff!!