The Beginning ! - Dominican Republic, DO

I was referred by my fiancée friend/sister...

I was referred by my fiancée friend/sister (buttarican254), she looks sooo good that im convinced that Dra Walkiris Robles will be my surgeon. Customer service is great, I'm getting several things done and I've received my quote, accepted it, airline tickets purchased, deposit is now paid and I'm currently waiting for my confirmation email for my surgery/consultation.
Hello, How did u pay ur deposit? I'm having trouble with the site they wanted me to use..... when is your trip? I will be flying out on 10-6 surgery on 10-7. Hope everything turns out great for you!
Yes I paid my deposit and ms Laura sent me a PDF on how to do it ill email it to you if Dra Robles is going to do your surgery. Inbox me! I'm also very excited for you, i can't wait to see
I'm Having trouble doing my deposit on that site also.. I might just have to do the bank deposit. Smh! I go in November ;)

The beginning to be continued!

I forgot to make you all aware of my secret. In 2009 I had the gastric bypass and weighed in at over 400lbs and now weigh 179.00 I've had no cosmetic surgeries until now so this will definitely be the start of another side of me I've never met(the flat side)....smile.

On my way!

Okay everyone I have received my date set for 9/30/2013
So pray for me y'all! I've been on my vitamin regimen for two weeks now already and drinking protein. I only have to purchase my supplies and pack!
Dreamchaser you are an inspiration and wow what an amazing transformation you've achieved! I too lost weight and need some work done to achieve my goal. I'm nervous to go to DR by myself but seeing all u beautiful brave women doing it too makes me feel a little less afraid. I wish u the best of luck doll face!
Thank you and other woman just like the ones on this site help me make the decision to do something for me. We will be there with you in spirit waiting for your recovery period.
Thank you so much and yes this site has its own positive influences and it keeps you informed. Really it's truely up to you to determine if its what you want and when your convinced then even though your scared it doesn't keep you from fulfilling that dream. I'm part of the scared club with you....wink

My journey

So ladies on friday I went and purchased all of the items needed for my trip except for the compression garment because I'm afraid to get the wrong one due to all of your comments about the wrong fit and discomfort so any suggestions would be appreciated. I have started my vitamin regimen and lost 9lbs already ..... Yay! Now I also took some before photos before my surgery but they are horrible so parental discretion is advised????. After seeing photos what do you think would help? I asked for bbl,TT,liposuction,lipotransference,arm&leg lift! What do you think you would help?

Before update pics

I liked the Marena comfort wear. when I was early on after the drains came out, I was fitted at my surgeons office. You will like it because its smooth and easy.... no clips or zippers. You will not feel up to that in the beginning. good luck :)
Hello and thank you and I'm doing the research to find the one your speaking about
Wow! You already had an amazing transformation and I wish u well on the next one.

Thirteen days and a wake up!!!

I'm very excited to embark on my new journey but I wasn't aware of how hard it would be. I had no clue to get the best results, the surgeons encourage you to loose weight before they take weight ??? This didn't make since to me until I thought about how much I weighed now at 171lbs and how much I could weigh after. I am terrified of gaining weight after the gastric so I deceived to buckle down and loose weight so that my experience would not only be memorable but I would definitely appreciate how I got to where I'm going to be. i will not mess it up. It's not only an expensive dream (this surgery ) but its a waste of time, pain, money etc. I've seen people not only gain all there weight back after the gastric but I've now met woman who have gained weight after there makeovers. I don't judge but since I know it's possible I can't put myself at risk so long story short I've now put myself on a strict liquid protein diet and workout regimen so let's see how I do before my thirteen days are up! I just completed a body cleanse and I will weigh in on the 27th before I head to the airport. Wish me luck !!!
Hope youre doung well. Cant wait to see pics!
Good luck!!!
PICS please lol. How did surgery go and how is recovery coming along? Can't wait to see your results Robles is the bomb when it comes to TT.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your excellent customer service!