The Beginning ! - Dominican Republic, DO

I was referred by my fiancée friend/sister...

I was referred by my fiancée friend/sister (buttarican254), she looks sooo good that im convinced that Dra Walkiris Robles will be my surgeon. Customer service is great, I'm getting several things done and I've received my quote, accepted it, airline tickets purchased, deposit is now paid and I'm currently waiting for my confirmation email for my surgery/consultation.

The beginning to be continued!

I forgot to make you all aware of my secret. In 2009 I had the gastric bypass and weighed in at over 400lbs and now weigh 179.00 I've had no cosmetic surgeries until now so this will definitely be the start of another side of me I've never met(the flat side)....smile.

On my way!

Okay everyone I have received my date set for 9/30/2013
So pray for me y'all! I've been on my vitamin regimen for two weeks now already and drinking protein. I only have to purchase my supplies and pack!

My journey

So ladies on friday I went and purchased all of the items needed for my trip except for the compression garment because I'm afraid to get the wrong one due to all of your comments about the wrong fit and discomfort so any suggestions would be appreciated. I have started my vitamin regimen and lost 9lbs already ..... Yay! Now I also took some before photos before my surgery but they are horrible so parental discretion is advised????. After seeing photos what do you think would help? I asked for bbl,TT,liposuction,lipotransference,arm&leg lift! What do you think you would help?

Before update pics

Thirteen days and a wake up!!!

I'm very excited to embark on my new journey but I wasn't aware of how hard it would be. I had no clue to get the best results, the surgeons encourage you to loose weight before they take weight ??? This didn't make since to me until I thought about how much I weighed now at 171lbs and how much I could weigh after. I am terrified of gaining weight after the gastric so I deceived to buckle down and loose weight so that my experience would not only be memorable but I would definitely appreciate how I got to where I'm going to be. i will not mess it up. It's not only an expensive dream (this surgery ) but its a waste of time, pain, money etc. I've seen people not only gain all there weight back after the gastric but I've now met woman who have gained weight after there makeovers. I don't judge but since I know it's possible I can't put myself at risk so long story short I've now put myself on a strict liquid protein diet and workout regimen so let's see how I do before my thirteen days are up! I just completed a body cleanse and I will weigh in on the 27th before I head to the airport. Wish me luck !!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your excellent customer service!