Sexy -Dominican Republic

I've been struggling with obesity all my life and...

I've been struggling with obesity all my life and it hurts knowing that you will never see your self skinny or sexy. I'm 22 year old mother of a 2 year old daughter and I want more kids but I'm dying to be sexy. I spoke with Yily and she quote me $4500 without post meds or rooming, I'm very scared because I can't believe that I will ever be happy with  my body. I dream day and night of this day but I wanna do it. can anyone tell me how to prepare for this day?

best of luck to you and keep us posted
Syndi, I'm looking for a travel buddy for Nov 13. Are you going Nov of 2013 or 2014? LMK
Trust that we all understand what you are going through. Making the decision to have this transformation and going through the agonizing process of research, preparing, saving your money and the doubts is a mind numbing experience! These are just the labor pains to birthing the new you darling... No matter what do this for you, don't give up! Anything worth having is worth working for, and if your "real self" is out there to own and be do it girl! Bravo! Good luck!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon