Africa Here I Come - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm really not sure this is going yo be worth it...

I'm really not sure this is going yo be worth it but each time I read reviews here of Pple who've been on this journey I know this is definitely what I want. I've list 13kgs through jogging and eating right but still the tummy won't budge , this is why I've decided to do Lipo and tt but I'd also love a nice round butt.And so I'll be going with my sister she is also doing the sane procedures with doctor Duran and we're taking my mom for moral support. So ladies keep writing you're a source of inspiration to alkyl of US out there chao.

Africa here i come

Sorry ladies am not doing a tummy tuck review am doing a tummy tuck for the first time don't know how I it got to review on the list of procedures as I had chose tummy tuck. So yes it's tummy tuck, bbl and back Lipo for me.My sister called last night our preferred place of stay is booked for the dates we want we prefer a 2 bedroom apartment any ladies out there know of any nice place with wifi and air-conditioning and at least not more than 20 mins drive from Cipla

africa here i come

Just been informed I need to apply for a Dominican Republic visa before I leave my country am so distressed , as I chose to fly via France as I wouldn't need a transit visa for that . If I choose to fly via America I would need to apply for 2 visas one for America and another for DR . So now have to go to South Africa for the visa application. This means this trip is going to cost me an arm and a leg. My sister is getting all the supplies that we need excluding the medicines am going to supply those as I work in a pharmacy .am adding pictures of before ny surgery is scheduled for next year January.

Africa here i come

Just jumped on the scale today I've gained 2kgs I was 88kgs after losing 13kgs in a year am now 90kgs am so depressed can't be gaining weight before surgery need to lose it ladies can anyone give me a weight loss diet that cam have me 10kgs lighter before my surgery date.

Africa here i come

First of let me apologise to all of you that have been following my journey with regards to updates. Ive been really busy at home and at work too many things going on at the same time.i will however get time to give you the full version of my trip and opperation.this is just to let you know that im good and am back home.My Doctor was Doctor Raphael Estevez, he was very good with me . I'm really happy with my results cause to start of with my body was really terrible. I'm 90% healed now my tummy is not as flat as I would like it to be but that's because it was big on the top to begin with.So am planning rround 2.I will add my before and after photo's once I have time .thank you all for your prayers and God bless you.
dr contrearas

So far so good

Omg I hv been looking for an update from u! How was d reunion with ur sis? So glad u had a safe surgery! Can't wait t see pics. And why dint u go with contreras
How are you with planning
Thanks amyjazzy can't wait as I haven't seen my sister in years now.
Its a family affair!! Love that! Good luck ladies!

Welcome to the community.  Keep us up to date on your journey as you go through the process.  Come and join us over in the January 2014 Forum.