New Me Coming Soon - Dominican Republic, DO

I am scheduled for surgery with Dr.Yily on August...

I am scheduled for surgery with Dr.Yily on August 9th. I'm getting the works, tummy tuck, bbl, lipo of the chin, inner thigh, arms, stomach and flanks. I choose Dr. Yily because of her sculpting. I really want an hourglass figure and the bbl was just gravy. I don't want a donk, just roundness and fullness. Something that will complement my new figure.

I just got my bloodwork back. 12.7. That is great because I am normally anemic.

Getting ready

My sister just pointed out to me that our procedure is next week. Well it is time to get ready.

Done

We arrived JFK at 10:30 for a midnight flight but did board till 1:00am. We arrived into Santo domingo at 4:40am. We went directly to the Cipla. I went into surgery at noon. I was release from the Cipla late in the afternoon the following day. I am currently stalying at the Recovery House. I love it. Mayra the woman who runs it is so sweet. She made me feel as if I was a long lost relative. She stayed with us preop and came to check in on us postop. I Hightly recommend the Recovery House and I want to thank the other realselfer for suggesting it. I will post some pictures later tonight.

Post op pic

I am still swollen. Now more then than. I leave tomorrow, I will take after pic with the dress on

Post op pic

This the best I can do right now, I am very swollen and I am working on getting rid of the liquid.

five months later

I did not wear my garment, so I did not get the results i would have if I did. But it is still better then what I started with. I also gained a little weight which I am working on losing (new years resolution).
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon