New Me Coming Soon - Dominican Republic, DO

I am scheduled for surgery with Dr.Yily on August...

I am scheduled for surgery with Dr.Yily on August 9th. I'm getting the works, tummy tuck, bbl, lipo of the chin, inner thigh, arms, stomach and flanks. I choose Dr. Yily because of her sculpting. I really want an hourglass figure and the bbl was just gravy. I don't want a donk, just roundness and fullness. Something that will complement my new figure.

I just got my bloodwork back. 12.7. That is great because I am normally anemic.

Getting ready

My sister just pointed out to me that our procedure is next week. Well it is time to get ready.

Done

We arrived JFK at 10:30 for a midnight flight but did board till 1:00am. We arrived into Santo domingo at 4:40am. We went directly to the Cipla. I went into surgery at noon. I was release from the Cipla late in the afternoon the following day. I am currently stalying at the Recovery House. I love it. Mayra the woman who runs it is so sweet. She made me feel as if I was a long lost relative. She stayed with us preop and came to check in on us postop. I Hightly recommend the Recovery House and I want to thank the other realselfer for suggesting it. I will post some pictures later tonight.

Post op pic

I am still swollen. Now more then than. I leave tomorrow, I will take after pic with the dress on

Post op pic

This the best I can do right now, I am very swollen and I am working on getting rid of the liquid.

five months later

I did not wear my garment, so I did not get the results i would have if I did. But it is still better then what I started with. I also gained a little weight which I am working on losing (new years resolution).
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Which recovery house did u stay at???
anymore pics? it would be very helpful :)
Congratulations happy healing! !"
You're going to look GREAT!! Were you able to get all the procedures done at the same time? She gave you a really good price! Can't wait to see your after pics :)
You Are going to look so so so good!
Congrats ma!!! Your looking good! Rest and heal. :)
The pics looking great so far. We are just happy to know everything is going well for you. Trust me we are patient and will wait for you as much time as needed. .Get that fluid outta ya girl! Lbs...Muah
Hey merci how u doing?
Hey sweetie I am good. Made it home safely I see. How did the husband like?
Hi coke bottle happy healing as we are healing together! I'm not so much in pain it is just the sourness and uncomfortable feeling.
We are healing together and you are right the uncomfortable Feelings. But the worse of it all for me is this garment, I hate it with a passion.
I alwsys wore body magic so im good i love my compression it gives....must sacrifice for successful healing and results so keep it on 24/7 for 4 mos! And squeem too! U can do it!
Hey girllll you Did it! I can't wait to see your results. .I wish you the best healing process and my strength angel is with you love. .Muah
Can't wait to see!
Iam working on that
Happy healing to you!
Thanks
Sorry 4 typos....meant u....
Get you a bottle of aleave, benedryl and plz by all means take a weeks worth of your own bottled water to prevent i frm gettn an upset tummy from there water being slightly different n taste!
Hi cokebottle are you excited? Ita almoat showtime for you and i! Keep us posted ok girly as much as u can stand to type us a note...i heard the pain is a @#*$%#!
I am emotional confused. One minute I am excited and the next minute scared. Right now my stomach is in knots. But I be alright. I heard the same thing about the pain, but I'm ready. I have some hydrocodon, a generic vicodin. I will keep everyone posted.
Me too! But we just goona put on our big gurl panties and take the plunge cause we here now...NOOOO TURNING BCK!!
Lmao BIg girl panites! literally...with all that faja and drain crap hangin and bangin on us..lol
Welcome girlfriend can't wait to see your new bod!! I wish you lots of success and happy healing in advance!!! Muah