FT TT LIPO AL!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

My ultimate goal is to reclaim my mid section so I...

My ultimate goal is to reclaim my mid section so I can see my va jj without a mirror lol. On a more serious note I've been wanting these procedures for a while. I have done my research for the last couple years and decided on Dr. Robles. One being she was very professional and prompt as too her asstistant Laura.So on my way to a snatched waist, tight arms and nice back side #TEAMROBLES!!!
Info@drawalkirisrobles.com
Thank you and good luck on ur sx. Keep us posted.
Your welcome, I will do...

Before pic

Before pic

Hi you havent updated in a while but I have a friend who is scheduled with Robles on April 8th. She really needs a travel buddy. ...are you still going?
Yes! Is she due to atrive on the 8th of April or is her surgery scheduled for the 8th. Because I atrive on the 7th but my procedures are on the 8th.
TikiTango thanx luv! Excited!!!

2months PreOp

Very excited to say the least! Everyday I imagine my results. I go to bed thinking about my results, recovery and how I'm going to sleep comfortably lol. I pray all goes well during and after surgery. I'm just so happy after years of wanting to do this, I'm finally going through with it. Although, I don't have a traveling companion... I know it will all work out fine. Still working on dropping these 10-15lbs before I depart.
Hey, are you ok?
Excited for you :D.
I'm having the same thing in July! Please keep us posted. Prayers for your safe trip and speedy recovery!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor is Walkiris Robles her work speaks for itself!!! #TEAMROBLES #ROBLESBARBIE #CONCERNED #REACHABLE #KNOWSHERWORK #GREAT