FT TT LIPO AL!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

My ultimate goal is to reclaim my mid section so I...

My ultimate goal is to reclaim my mid section so I can see my va jj without a mirror lol. On a more serious note I've been wanting these procedures for a while. I have done my research for the last couple years and decided on Dr. Robles. One being she was very professional and prompt as too her asstistant Laura.So on my way to a snatched waist, tight arms and nice back side #TEAMROBLES!!!

Before pic

Before pic

2months PreOp

Very excited to say the least! Everyday I imagine my results. I go to bed thinking about my results, recovery and how I'm going to sleep comfortably lol. I pray all goes well during and after surgery. I'm just so happy after years of wanting to do this, I'm finally going through with it. Although, I don't have a traveling companion... I know it will all work out fine. Still working on dropping these 10-15lbs before I depart.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor is Walkiris Robles her work speaks for itself!!! #TEAMROBLES #ROBLESBARBIE #CONCERNED #REACHABLE #KNOWSHERWORK #GREAT

Hey, are you ok?
Excited for you :D.
I'm having the same thing in July! Please keep us posted. Prayers for your safe trip and speedy recovery!
Thx hun i Will keep u posted
Good luck on your upcoming sx
Thx boo
Good luck ladies! Im waiting on confirmation for April 25!!!! Fingers crossed...
i hope u get it and thx
Hey hun am also goin to dr robles the 7 of april i guess i Will see you there good luck
Ryry21 im going to robles the 7th as well, where do u leave from?
Girl i got mix With ur profil and mines sorry i comment lol am comîng from the carribbean and u
Im coming from NYC, what recovery r u staying at. R u traveling alone?
Am staying at daisy's recovery house and i Will be travelling With my husband and 2 friends and u
Hi are u still going to Dr Robles? I'm scheduled to go on April 4th and sx on the 5th. Looking for a buddy and to know about the Recovery house
Smallwaistwanted yes I'm leaving that Sunday April 6-18 and staying at Virginia's house
Look on YouTube you can see a full video on the house
Oh my seems everyone is going to Virginias. I'm going to Marie's and I can't find any info on her house.
Hi you havent updated in a while but I have a friend who is scheduled with Robles on April 8th. She really needs a travel buddy. ...are you still going?
Yes! Is she due to atrive on the 8th of April or is her surgery scheduled for the 8th. Because I atrive on the 7th but my procedures are on the 8th.
TikiTango thanx luv! Excited!!!
Best wishes on your upcoming surgery. I'm planning on Dec with Robles. Will be watching.
Wow... hey hun , first I want to say best of luck on your journey! Next I would like to ask you a question that I hope you dont mind answering. Did you say you're scheduled for the 7th of April? ?? Thats the same day um going in!!! Only thing im finding weird is that robles said she was only doing me first thing that day and noone else.... and if anyone else MAYBE one more person if push came to shove... but i just saw someone else say shes scheduled for the same day you are as well. My question is, did they say the same thing to you? Or did laura tell you that other people were scheduled that day because she told me twice that I was the only one for the 7th.... somethingbsounds suspect here....
Sunkysd... yes my trip is booked for April 7-17. Surgery is on the 8th. As far as anyone else being scheduled I wasn't told otherwise. Good luck to you as well
Oh ok! Thats the same days I'll be there. God willing my is scheduled for the 7th I get there on the 6th. My sister is also scheduled for the 8th! Maybe we'll get to meet!
Great! I'm stayin at Virginia's house. How about you?