My Journey to Becoming a Duran Doll - Dominican Republic

I have spoken with her on the phone but have to...

I have spoken with her on the phone but have to wait for a quote via e-mail with instructions. I know she is dedicated to her job because she had me call her at 11pm at night while she was home to give me a surgery date and said she would send her quote in a e-mail. I could tell she was tired. I'll update you guys of my quote when I get it until then keep on being gorgeous and positive.

I've gotten my sx date with Duran

I'm having sx on 11/5/2013. Elizabeth just sent me a message. Yea! So if anyone from ny is going let me know maybe we can buddy up.

Just received my quote and surgery date from Duran

I'm having surgery on 11/5/2013 with Duran. So my journey with Duran has finally started. Now I have to try to stay disciplined and focused on eating better and dropping at least 10 lbs. I'm going to start video taping my experience the day of and up load it so you guys can see everything.

Available Appt for Yili if someone wants it!

I originally was going to Almonte but then Yili gave me a quote. Saw Durand work went Bonkers and now I have an deposit with Yili for the 31st of oct. I can switch the date to whenever you want. Just shoot me an message.

Rude ass workers at Plastic surgery center

I'm putting my surgery off until I get in touch with whom ever answers ext. 501 when I call CIPLA! Hanging up the phone on me! Calling me bad words! When you call the main number. It always says for English dial 501 so that's what I did. Honey that thing on the other end was going to make me catch a flight and teach her not only English but some respect! So lovely ladies until further notice I'm out!
Dr. Duran

Wow, that is entirely too rude for me. How in the world do they expect to make any money like that? Yikes!!!!!!!
Hey love! I hope you get the respect you deserve... Who does that just keep pickin up and hanging up! SMDH
My date is November 5th so if you change your mind Imma see you when we get there!!
What made you decide Duran over Yily? I'm stuck between the two
I'm actually going to have Dr. Yili work on me. Dr. Duran gives big assess but I'm more interested in being sculpted and having my waist cinched in as far as it can go.
I know what you mean! I was set on Yily, but we I started to have doubts I called up Dr.Cabral and schedule with him for March 7..BUT now I feel like maybe I should of stuck with Yily. .
**when
Yili communicated with me s little more than Duran but now I'm not going to either.
Who are you going to and what made u change ur mind?
Where are you staying?
Good luck wish you the best keep us all posted
I also have diet n workout tos that will help u drop those 10 lbs in No time (I gotta gain 10-15) and having a little fun enjoying HEALTHY carbs again :)
I need that diet ASAP! I weigh 185lbs. And I'm 5'5" I've never been this heavy. But it is what it is I can lose it.
God bless u! U have a great foundation ESP after 5 kids!! :) I'm getting full body lipo with my bbl 2.. How much do u weigh? How y'all r u? N Durán told u to lose weight cuz she is super aggressive .. Do u have any wish pics? Want a signature big Durán booty? Or just slightly bigger? Keep in touch :)
I can't post my wish pick my phone is dumb. I want an ignorant booty I've never ever had a butt. Now I'm buying one!
Me too! I want an ass that will make people say wtf?!
Wat are you getting done?
I'm getting a TT, BBL, Fat grafting and lipo to back, abdomen waist flanks arms and hopefully inner thighs. How about you?
Good luck on your journey hun! I hope i see you down in the D.R
When are you going? Are you seeing Duran or Yili?
November 2nd I leave and sx is on November 5th with Queen of sculpting Dr Yily!!! I need her to snatch my waist...
What made you decide onYily? I already got a quote from her, I just can't make up my mind Yily or Duran
I have read lots of great reviews by Duran's patients, but continue to research and good luck!
Im trying to go around that time god willing
Well let me know we can buddy up.