My Journey to DR to a New Me with Dr Yily - Dominican Republic, DO

I had my sx Feb 18 2013 with Dr Yily. Arrived at...

I had my sx Feb 18 2013 with Dr Yily. Arrived at 6:30 am on the table by 8:00 am and i woke up about 4:00 pm.

Now i went to DR to have a TT, BBL, Lipo and Breast Implants. I was pleased with my outcome and still healing everyday. The pain is the worst the first 2 day and gets better as the days pass.

Im very pleased with how my scar is healing and how my breast look. I can put on my sundress with no bra...:-) GREAT. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that when i sleep i am still waking up stiff as a board until i start moving.

If i had to do it again i would do it the same way with the same doctor because she showed me that the cared for my well being. No i may have to bring along a friend with the ability to take care of me so i could stay in a hotel and save some money because the recovery house was to expensive but I guess it was ok for 3 meals a day and transportation $75 is good had to have a roommate for that price but she was great also. Hey April!!!!.

Since i got home everyone has notice my butt most of all. It doesnt look like a lot to me but it does to everyone else :-)..

You look great. I'm new to considering her. I'm wondering what kind of scar you have for your breasts.
wow!you look great.are you still happy with the results of your bbl?
So glad I found your review. Was nervous about getting so much done but I see Yily is a true master with it. Love it
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I found her on the real self form after reading the review of so many girls. Only found 1 bad review, however what she was complaining about were minor things that could happen with any doctor or recovery house.