My Awesome Experience: Dr. Sabala Professional and Kind - Dominican Republic, DO

My evaluation: When I made my...

My evaluation:

When I made my decision of making me a tummy tuck I began searching for a trusted plastic Surgeon. On my search I met about five doctors including Dr. Ramon Sabala. When I spoke to him over the phone he gave me an appointment for the fallowing day, for an evaluation. During the visit to his medical office at CIPLA he explained that a tummy tuck was not enough, he suggested that Liposculture was needed as well. He gave me an appointment for surgery the fallowing day to make sure I have a longer length of time to recover after the surgery as he explained to me. You might ask why I chose doctor Sabala and not the other doctors. Well this is the answer, he was very professional, Kind, and most of all very caring of his patients. You get the felling that he is not just doing his job he is really committed to his patients.

The date of the surgery:

I arrive to the hospital (CIPLA) at 6:20 in the morning I was surprise when Dr. Sabala personally made sure I had everything done, so I could be completely ready for the surgery, from blood test, to X-rays; he even made sure I was place in the room where I was supposed to be.

Post Surgery:

The surgery was a success. The Surgery was even better than what I expected. Something that I really love is my belly button and the silhouette, the shape he gave to my body. My look is natural I can't wait to get out of this "Faja", the corset I need to wear for three month to show off my new body. I strongly recommend Dr. Sabala as plastic surgeon.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Excellent!

Congrats SabalaDoll....Dr.Sabala is an excellent surgeon I had surgery with him and Dr.Diaz they work together and they are the best!!!!
I wonder why sabala patients never post pics of his work? If he's so good
I don't know why...but I had the pleasure to meet him I had surgery in Santo Domingo last month with Dr.Diaz and Dr.Sabala works with him and both surgeons did my surgery and I love the results!!!
ƔӘڪ pics plzz! It will help others know abt him
Pictures plz
Congratulations. Never heard of your doctor. How come everyrthing went so quick? How clean was Cipla? I heard soooo many bad reviews about Dr. Duran and Dr.Yily also their nurses and the clinics higiene. I'm very confused about going to Cipla. Can you tell me a little about your experience?

Congratulations on your wonderful results:)