Mom of 4 Boys Tryna Get my Body Back - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey I'm 28 mother of 4 boys after my last child my...

Hey I'm 28 mother of 4 boys after my last child my stomach was never back to how it was before . I really need a tummy tuck I always had ass but now I want more lol so I'm looking forward of doing a bbl also .. I did some research so far I'm loving dr duran and yily. I'm planning to go next year to get my dream body :)
Good luck keep stalking her she will eventually get to you. I finally got a quote after I gave up and began looking at other dr. Try her watsapp
Thanks i dm her on ig she finally wrote back to me :)
All she wrote was if I have any health problems and my weight and height that's all . She haven't gave me a quote by the way what are u getting done ??

This me just need to put my ass bigger lol

Need to lift my ass and put it bigger

All me

Anyone want to go in march,plz hit me up. I have to lose about 25 pounds. So hard my first day of determination start Sunday ... Plz pay for me, I have waited many yrs,now that I ready,n my daughter is in college I would be able to focus a lil more on myself
@sweet12 Hey good luck on your journey I'm planing to go in April not sure yet have to see my work schedule . I have to lose 15 pounds the dr told me . By the way what procedure are u doing ?
Hey what procedure are u getting done ?

Can't wait to be a Duran doll

So I wasent sure if I should go with dr duran after i read some bad reviews but I guess I changed my mind I'm just Gona go based on what my heart and mind tells me . So yea dr duran finally gave me a quote just have to loose 15 pounds before my surgery can't wait for next year I'm planing to go in April it depends on my work schedule !! Who else is planing to go in April ?!

Help

Hey haves any one of ya dolls done bbl tt, laterals , hips with dr duran just want to know how did ya lady's slept ? Please I need to know would be very helpful and thanks

Looking for Good recovery house

Still debating which recovery house to stay I'm looking in to real recovery armonia , paradise , kindness Idk which one is better ?
@lovelife91 thanks luv what procedure u had done ?
Hi! I am #teamyily because of my small frame and weight but for a tt I would def say go with Duran. Check out her instagram @Dra_duran for more tt photos. Good luck future doll :)

Help

Lady's I need your help does any one of us dolls know if dr duran is board certified ???? Please I'm planning on going in April
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon