Mini Make over - Dominican Republic, DO

I went to Dr Robles for TT , bbl and bbl , My...

I went to Dr Robles for TT , bbl and bbl , My experience was great and iam very happy with my results. I arrive at DR on april 4th and was greeted by Wilson who works for the clinic and Dr Robles very nice person. He took me to cecip where i met up with Laura who is one of the doctors assistants , she was very nice and was very surprised i knew so much about my procedure lol. she then took me to the room i was staying in then took me to do all my test which were very fast , i was really happy about that.

The clinic was nice and clean and the staff was very nice and attentive i have no complaints about that at all. They had hot water and wifi so i was thrilled about that. Laura and Raquel were two sweethearts both pregnant , we would have conversations as if we knew each other since forever.

I met DR Robles that same night and she was very sweet and answered all my questions she is an excellent surgeon iam so happy i decided to do my surgery with her. She really cares about her patients, I still communicate with her on the wassap . She always answers me everytime i have a question.

The day of the surgery i was given a small blue pill and knocked out , I had my sister in law with me at the clinic ( she lives in the Dominican Republic) she said i was out like a light in seconds. I did wake up during surgery but did not feel a thing i remember looking at the doctor and just fell back out. when I woke up from surgery i was so thirsty but i threw up the entire night but had no pain at all.

The next morning i was taken to Virginias Recovery house which i had requested to Laura from day 1 , I had read great things about her care. When i arrived my sis in law had to go back home and i was a bit sad cause i didnt know anyone in the house. Virginia sat me down and went and took all my things to my room , then she came and sat down with me and said to me this is a family and we will take care of you . There were only two other patients at the house when i arrived and we hit it off well , we became friends . Virginia did everything for me and i am so great full to her . I had a great experience and not one time did i ever felt alone .

Virginia would drain me in the morning and drain my back wow that was very painful . i would go to the clinic every other day to see DR Robles and she would clean and see if my incision was ok .

I would recommend this DR to anyone and Virginia what can i say i love her such a beautiful and caring person so was Joanna she use to cook all the meals and make these great natural juices yummy !!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hi, Can we see some after pix?
Thanks for your story. Dra Robles was is my first choice if I get the courage to go. Hearing your story make me at ease a lil. I do want to go to her although I booked with someone here in the states, but I wld cancelled that if i get my courage up before my procedure date. :) I wld love to see your results.