BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT / TUMMY TUCK / LIPO

Hi! I won't get into too many details about myself...

Hi! I won't get into too many details about myself. Its a secret :-) But I will share this......
1. I have 1 son
2. I'm Married
3. Tired of this Stretched out Belly -so TIME TO TURN UPPPPP!

I have not had this procedure yet! This is the beginning of my journey. I'm hear to document, share my procedure, and learn. Thank You for being an amazing forum!!! #TeamRealSelf

GOOGLY EYES WHILE GOOGLING!!!! lol

SO many beautiful BARBIE bodies on here--- I can't take it!!! Dominican Republic is the place to transform yourself! FOR REAL! I'm addicted to this forum... I know one thing, even though I would love to go extreme, I probably won't. I'm looking for something not so dramatic but with a definite POP! I will post pics tomorrow evening when my homegirl comes over to take before pics of me. Stay Tuned.....

I THINK I WANNA BE A DURAN DOLL:-)

I MAY JUMP SHIP....

BEFORE PICS *no filter* lol

This Is Me Now.... Can't Wait To Transform Into A Doll!!!!

GOING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.. FAREWELL DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!!

SO... With SO much hoopla over Dominican Republic, its hard to get a response from these people! IM OVER IT! I cannot be bothered waiting! I'm tossing and turning waking up in the middle of the night.. Nails bitten down to the bone... This is for the BIRDS! I'm gonna take my business ELSEWHERE! Keep you posted!

Now Yily Responds!!!!!!!l

These Plastic Surgeons Got Us By The Ballsssss!!!! Lmaoooooo

IF YOU KNEW WHAT I KNEW

GOD IS SOOO GOOD! I"VE BEEN FIGHTING TO GET DATES IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WITH SO MANY DELAYS TO COME TO THE CONCLUSION IT WAS ALL FOR GOOD REASON... I"M GOING TO COLOMBIA... THE MECCA OF PLASTIC SURGERY.. WHERE THE MODELS GET THEIR WORK DONE! A GOOD FRIEND PUT ME ON!!!!!!!!!! WOWZERSSSS..... ITS BARBIE BITCHESSSSSS lol

COLOMBIA VS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

SO I've gotten responses from reputable surgeons in both countries however, I'm dealing with the pros and cons at this point. I can take many days off work and DR seems to be more lenient. Colombia on the other hand is more strict. DR is cheaper lol. Cheaper isnt always better however, I like the dramatic results DR gives you. Colombia is more modelesque where DR is BARBIE all dayy! My homegirl mentioned Medellin in Colombia is the MECCA for plastic surgery , it just seems sooo far away, by the mountains, where Escobar escaped, lol. ALOT! SO we will see. Plus recovery is really expensive in Colombia. But then again its probably safer in Colombia . ALSO, plane tix are way higher to Colombia!! Decisions, Decisions...We'll see....

DURAN DOLL!!!!!!! 2014 #BarbieInTheMaking

Got A Response From Duran Camp. Looks Good. Waiting On A Date.. Don't Hate!! lol

BLOOD BUILDER

Time To Get My Hemo Up! Just Started Taking These Babies Today:-)

SWITCHED DOCTORS

Last minute change of plans..... Stay Tuned!

What doctors in Columbia were recommended? They are harder to find.
Checking in on my fellow Duran doll hope all web well in SX & that you are recovering fine. Update us soon..
Please update us doll
Hey which doctor are u going with?
Congrads can you provide the link to the hemoglobin medicine
amazon:-)
60 days Hunnie !!!! Ahhhh  :)
Are u ready to be Dolled UP ???
YESS! ARE YOU??? #DURANDOLLS2014
Hey how are you I'm trying to go to dr Duran up an u please gave me her info thank u soooooo much
Hey I contacted her sunday I emailed her and got and auto reply then facebook request her the same day and she accepted it the same day... seen her online later that day and sent her a chat on face book and got a quote, date and instructions the same day SOOOOO face book her at night though. Agustina Hilario Duran
Welcome! And yeah I wanted to go with Duran but after hearing how it takes weeks for her to respond I said forget it! I contacted Dr Baez a week ago and haven't heard anything back so I'm sticking with good ol' Pantoja, lol. I'm surprised Yily responded because I know she's going on maternity leave soon but it's great that you got a response! Good luck with whoever you choose.
she only responded to tell me she is on maternity leave from november to january.. then when i asked another question, CRICKETS! lol. I can't!!! this whole plastic surgery procedure is an emotional rollercoaster. I can't sleep and I dont' even have a date yet smh. so is Pantoja in DR?? I really want a heart shaped body, hope colombia can give it to me!
YES! Not only did she respond but Duran responded too! The Story continues to unfold ..... lol
Surprising! Lol. You should go with Duran then. I want a heart shaped booty too, and if you can get a Dr that's good at contouring then you're more likely to get your desired shape, but like you said it's more Barbie-esque. I'd be way too scared to go to Colombia but you're right about it being a plastic surgery mecca, not to mention South Americans are known for their ridiculous booties! So yeah, you have a lot to think about. I've heard a lot of stories about deaths and other problems in DR so think about safety and not just prices. Having a phat azz is not worth your life!
how much is he charging you? what are you getting done?
Pantoja is charging me 3600 for BBL and lipo to full abdomen, waist, upper and lower back and arms.
gotcha!! Am I the only one who can't sleep?? All i'm thinking about is this surgery!!!!!!
Girl I'm OBSESSED with this surgery. I remember I last week at my job, my co-worker walked over to talk to me then suddenly he got all quiet and walked away. I was like wtf? Then I realized he saw my phone laying next to me. So I was looking for wish pics at work, before he came over and right on my screen was a big ol naked booty, lol! I was so embarrassed, I couldn't even look at him the rest of the day lol. So yeah I'm constantly thinking about this procedure, at work, in class, at home. I'm so anxious and wanting this to be over with!
MEEE TOOO! Its like life has stopped! I'm constantly on REAL SELF, constantly looking at wish pics, constantly in the mirror imagining new body, constantly researching, constantly adding my money up lol. I bring my ipad so I won't have to google on company computer... smdh..
Email her first and then call her office directly 809-331-5050 ext 212. One of her assistants will pick up and look for your email and assist you from there.
Congrats on your decision. Look forward to following your journey
thank you! The ride just started and its CRAZY! lol