Tummy Tuck ,lipo on my Back Bet Legs and Butt Fat Transfer - Santo Domingo, DR

On November 16 2010 I had a tummy tuck and lipo in...

On November 16 2010 I had a tummy tuck and lipo in my back. When I got to the OR the doctor saw that I had a little bit of fat bet my upper thighs and also I had two small hole on both sides of my butt.while he was drawing my body to mark the incision I asked him how much would be to take care of that and he told me not worry that he will be taking care of that. And of course, I was so happy!!..

Before going to the OR they put me to sleep and then gave me a epidural anesthesia (not general). By the time I woke up everything as done. And my doctor was sitting right next to me to make sure I was comfortable. At the time He helped the nurse to clean me up. I left the next day and started my lymphatic massages on the fourth day, on the 10th day they remove my stitches and on the 14 day the drain since I had a lot of fluid on my body. Since I live in NY I keep going for my massages here.

I'm planing to back back with the same Doctor for a breast reduction and lift without implants since the doctor restores the breast of women in D.R. of low income who had lost they're breast due cancer for free.

If I have to do this I will do it all over again!!

Photo Update

Photo Update

DR. Guillermo Lorenzo Ortiz

He is one of the best Doctors in the Dominican Republic. He is kind,attentive, he answers all your questions and best of all he has a big heart. His whole staff is great and very friendly.