Tummy Tuck ,lipo on my Back Bet Legs and Butt Fat Transfer - Santo Domingo, DR

On November 16 2010 I had a tummy tuck and lipo in...

On November 16 2010 I had a tummy tuck and lipo in my back. When I got to the OR the doctor saw that I had a little bit of fat bet my upper thighs and also I had two small hole on both sides of my butt.while he was drawing my body to mark the incision I asked him how much would be to take care of that and he told me not worry that he will be taking care of that. And of course, I was so happy!!..

Before going to the OR they put me to sleep and then gave me a epidural anesthesia (not general). By the time I woke up everything as done. And my doctor was sitting right next to me to make sure I was comfortable. At the time He helped the nurse to clean me up. I left the next day and started my lymphatic massages on the fourth day, on the 10th day they remove my stitches and on the 14 day the drain since I had a lot of fluid on my body. Since I live in NY I keep going for my massages here.

I'm planing to back back with the same Doctor for a breast reduction and lift without implants since the doctor restores the breast of women in D.R. of low income who had lost they're breast due cancer for free.

If I have to do this I will do it all over again!!

Photo Update

Photo Update

DR. Guillermo Lorenzo Ortiz

He is one of the best Doctors in the Dominican Republic. He is kind,attentive, he answers all your questions and best of all he has a big heart. His whole staff is great and very friendly.

A woman recently died in DR in the hands of this doctor. Don't do it ladies! Go the natural way. Exercise and clean eating is the way to go.
She didnt die at the hands of the doctor, there has been no proof of negligence.
you look great
i really need a doctor in or around puerto plata to do liposculpting and fat transfer can anyone please help me?
I dont know any doctors there abd it seems like most people go to santo Domingo. ..you should just travel into santo domingo! It's not a long ride, see Dr. Kelvin Eusebio. At least contact him and see his work! You owe it to yourself.
On Steph417 thanks for the recommendation but I don't need of any plastic surgery. I've lost weight and have gotten fit the safest way which eating clean and doing daily workouts. Also I wouldn't go any doctor outside the US due to the risks there are and the hygiene of these clinics. Anyone on this page can contact me at yessiefit@gmail.com and I can help them lose the weight naturally and healthy without getting killed.
So why are you on a site for plastic surgery? @yessiefit My personal trainer haa never been fat and is one of the best and isn't against plastic surgery. I agree the first option should be proper eatting and exercise. Liposuction should not be used as a weightloss tool but even in certain scenarios it can assist in achieving weight loss. People are at major risk of contracting Mrsa just by getting blood drawn hospital in the US even in the best hospitals. You can be postive and promote a healthy lifestyle but you cant just dismiss anyone who wants surgery. Especially since humm idk this is a website to share stories about surgery.
I'm on this website because I just came upon it browsing thru the web and looking at all the horror stories on people getting surgeries outside of the US. I understand what you're saying and yes you may encounter these problems in the US but it will be minimal compared to these foreign countries that may not follow the proper protocols. Your life is more valuable then that. My comment was about a young mother that died in the hands of a Doctor in DR...if you need surgery....get in the hands of a professional not these so called doctors that take your life and just move to the next patient. Had this happened in the US they would have taken him out of commission immediately for further investigation but this doctor is still operating and this poor girl has been totally disregarded. Be careful people.
Dr.Ortiz is a professional Doctor. The man is Well know revonstructive plastic surgeon through out various countries. The young women who lost her life has not been tossed to the side the fact might just be she had a pulmonary embolism which can not be predicted. For you to assume that all Dr, here in the US are put out of Commission your mistaken. Unless you are someone of high power or connected chances are you will be just another non factor. Dont be mislead by the media into thinking that this country cares about plastic surgery victims anymore than that. If the US did care they wouldnt allow peditrician to practice plastic surgery. With any surgery your life is at risk its a fact. Patients have the tendency of not being totally honest and not following directions to presurgery. Not saying Natalie did this. Lots of women from the US need to perform proper research and use common sense when choosing these Dr. And not letting Vanity or Savings be the leading factors in choosing a surgeon. I really think many should definately get to the root of the problem then use surgery second. My reasons for traveling to DR for surgery was not for a savings at all but because the right surgeons over there perform excellent work. They know what women of color like in a body.
Great to hear you've had great results. Good luck and God bless!!
How do I contact Dr. Ortiz?
Hey girl can u inbox me his whatsapp#
My friend got work done on her body over 10 years ago and she still looks amazing. She's a grandma in her late 40's now with an absolutely amazing body. From what I've heard Dr. Lorenzo-Ortiz doesn't post pics of his clients because he respects his patients privacy and he is very Christian as well as a family man.
thats fine and all but you are in a business where people are putting their body in your hands and it would be nice to show results of your work.. this is what you chose to do for a living .. pictures speak for me not all the fluff talk
I know what you mean. But he's really not concerned call it cocky maybe. He says he prefers his clients be from word of mouth of his other clients or people who have seen his work already. I just recently became his patient and I am over the moon and will be back. He's confident as he should be he is one of the BEST.
Sitting in the clinic looking at his patients they each looked wonderful!!! Just today I meet a client of his that look like perfection she has been a patient of his for 13 yrs and is now getting a small facelift the lady was in her late 40's with the body of a teen.
Dr Robles is a great surgeon love her. She very open and honest and does great work
I want to do fat transfer from Mii tummy and back to Mii butt with a tummy tuck... Can u email Mii info on prices doctor recommendation healing timing plussizebarbii87@gmail.com
hi guys anyone has done TT,BBL with Dr Walkiris Robles in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic??
I had a tt lipo to back and waist. With fat transfer. Love my results. Got a new quote for lipo arms inner thighs and breast lift. Looking to go in march 2014
you have a great figue from the front do u post op pics of the bbl and also does anyone no of anyone else who has gotten work don by Dr. Ortiz?
Do u know of any good recovery houses there? I plan on going in September but I dont know anyone out there to take care of me
You look awesome!! Wonderful shape!!
I'm Curios to know how you slept. With a tummy tuck you have to sleep on your back and with the fat transfer you have to sleep on your stomach. I also want to do these procedure plus my breast. Thank you
I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SEE YOUR BACK POSTOP !!