What I Wish I Knew Before I Came - Dominican Republic, DO

I am currently In DR and I did a tummy tuck and...

I am currently In DR and I did a tummy tuck and lipo and she did a great job but I must say coming from New York the hosiptal here was not what I except the equipment was as old as my grandmother they do not have what I think is proper equipment but once again Robles is a wonderful surgernt .

After I woke up from the surgery the " nurses" was rude and mean In my opinion. I had to use the bathroom and they didn't come upto about 30 minutes later and I ring the bell and they didn't pay mind to it... I cried because my email back and forth the surgery made me believe they will be helpful but they weren't. Now in the house they placed me after wasn't the one originally the one I was told by email I was put Into an apartment thank god the aides here are wonderful and helped me because I don't know what would have happened to me... Now I'm just expressing how I feel right now while I'm here just please ladies think it before you come here the stories I have heard about females waking up In the middle of their surgery is crazy.. And yes she does work on weekend and I heard she's doing up to 10 females a day

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My family

I just read over my post and I think I came off as sounding a little severe and bitchy. Not my intention. I am confused about why you gave such low stars. What I meant was could you give more detail about the Dra. specifically so we can get a clear sense of your surgery experience and interaction with her? Thanks!!
I am confused. You state that Dra. Robles did a great job and is a wonderful surgeon, but gave her only two stars? The concerns you cited (poor attitude of nurses and placement in a different recovery house) have absolutely nothing to do with the doctor, and your unfounded claim that she is performing 10 surgeries per day is disturbing, but there is nothing factual in your post backing it up... Can you please separate/clarify your experiences with other staff from your review about this doctor so we are able to get a clearer understanding of how you feel about her work and your results? Thank you.
I'm in the clinic as we speak what recovery house are you in
sorry about your experience ... thank you for sharing ....
Hi, I wish you the best in your recovery. I am due to have surgery with Dr. Robles on April 9th but am very nervous hearing about the clinic staff. I have to say though that my husband is coming with me. I will also be staying at Virginia's Recovery House which several ladies have said was good. Keep us posted!