Anyone Going to Dra Yily in May 10th? Looking for a Buddy - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi ladies, so i got my confirmation email from dra...

Hi ladies, so i got my confirmation email from dra yily today for May 10th. Am having a tummy tuck, lipo of the waist, arms, inner thighs, back, flanks and also bbl. She quoted my for 4000, which was reasonable. Am so excited that i finally got a date. Am 26 years old, 5'2 and my weight is 170.I have a 5 year old and a six month old. I gained alot of pounds with my second child and all of it are in my mid section, my arms and thighs. My first choice was dr Katherine Feliz Camilo but after alot of searching i decided to switch to Yily and am very confident with my choice.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Good luck on finding a buddy n good luck with the surgery hun!
Hi Candy and newbody, Am thinking of going in May and am open to any dates but would like to stay for 2weeks, we can buddy if you want, coming from Africa (Nigeria) but would stopover in NY for Biz meeting b4 leaving for DR.
Hi, how long do u plan on staying? Am thinking of having the same procedure sometime in May. I want to go with someone for the discount.
Am staying for seven days, what day are you planning on having your procedure? We can buddy up if you want. What state do you live?