going with baez now - Dominican Republic, DO

?hello, going with baez now...at first i was going...

hello, going with baez now...at first i was going with dra. yily but she says i'm too fat then i decided with cabral but now i'm thinking nann i will just stick with baez as she's super sweet much cheaper and told me she gives her patients what they want, well she trys for that matter. so i havent booked my flight yet as i had to re-order my passport so i am waiting anxiously for that in the mail. in the mean time i am writing my lisst and checking it twice. i will be in dr for 10 days if anybody wanna buddy up let me know. i also want to loose 15 before i go which i loose weight fast it's just i'm always hungry. but ladies i promise to keep yall updated every step of the way and i will post pics after sx and through out my journey.

Good luck! Sending prayers your way
FOR BAEZ FB GROUP GO TO FACEB FRIEND REQUEST THE ADMIN AND YOU WILL BE ADDED....www.facebook.com/prettysweet.peach.1

HELP YOU ALL HELP

SO I'M FULL FIGURED RIGHT LIKE 189 BUT MOST OF MY WEIGHT IS IN MY TUMMY AND MOST OF MY WEIGHT IS ALSO EXCESS SKIN.......WHO WOULD BE THE BEST DOCTOR FOR ME AS FAR AS ME BEING A BIG GIRL THAT JUST HAVE A LOT OF SKIN...MOST DOC LIKE TO WORK ON ALL SKINNY WOMEN BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO PUT IN THE WORK AND TIME WITH A BIGGER PERSON ALSO MY HEIGHT IS 5'2. SO I AM BETWEEN YILY, CABRAL AND BAEZ.....I WANT SOME ONE THATS GONE RIP THIS TUMMY AND LIPO WITH A BIG ASS...HONESTLY IF MY SKIN WAS REMOVED FROM MY TUMMY I'D LOOK MUCH SMALLER SO WHICH DOCTOR YALL THINK WONT BE AFRAID TO PUT IN THE TIME AND WORK TO DELIVER AND DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO FOR ME.....HELP YALL I NEED YALL HELP

I can't find the group either.
Hey good luck. I'm trying to go in November,I wanted December but I think she booked. Hit my inbox if you still trying to lose some weight before you go. Also what's the name of her group. I want to be added.
Cant wait 2 see results