Went from Yily to Duran, and finally I feel...

Went from Yily to Duran, and finally I feel excited. Tt, liposculpting, breast lift +implant. I am 5'5, 153pnds, mother of 1. 26 yrs young and as long as I can remember after having my child wanted a tt and breast done. Stretch marks and saggy boobs have been my worst enemy. Had my child at 15 so I've been with this body half of my life. Its hold me back in everything u can imagine. I tray to ignore it but I no longer can!

Duran quoted me for tt,liposclpt and bbl but I prefer my breast getting done over the bbl for now. I am planning for this surgery to happen by the end of Oct.

Before I came across Duran, I visited DR and was able to have a face to face consultation at the CIPLA center with Dr. Yilys de Los Santos. In difference to Duran I felt like- "Well this is the best there is and I guess I'll have to have my surgery done with her."
Ladies don't fool yourself's , make your hearts and minds part of it all. It should feel safe and comfortable.

Welcome to the community.  Looking forward to hearing back from you.  Keep us up to date on everything.

Thanx!

Tt and bbl??.., or Tt- bl&aug!

I am between this 2!! I do want minimum recovery time and I am willing to go a second round and finish what I cant get done in the first one.
What do you girls say? Please help!! Everyones opinion and reasons will be considered!!!

Duran's TT pictures.? I have heard only good things.Not good with computers but follow directions well. My sister and I are thinking of doing this tog. next year. No major health problems.. Nearing 60 but want to be able to see my bottom half.
How can I find pictures of her work?
This takes forever to upload pics and reviews!!!

Wishing

Wish

More wishes

Procedures

Preparing my body

What vitamins should I start taking prior to my surgery? Tummy tuck and breast lift/implant

Hey!! On google engine search for Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran. She has twitter,fcbk and instagram!!!

Dra.Duran

Dra Duran!!

Determined

After spending months here, thinking and planning I am finally feeling like time 0 has arrived. I know I still need to set up a date(I am waiting on Duran to reply)- *my Wish october the last week*. I finally want to feel physically 100 as I do with who I am on the inside. I just cant wait.... :(

Thanx hun :)
Best of luck to you! Any b4 pics Hun?
Durans results r amazing ! I can't wait to c her for my bbl and breast lift with implant November 5th!!

Post op in DR...

Hello ladies. I hope everyone is excited about there surgery and there outcome. Surgery is a subject we sometimes take lightly when we read so much about girls getting it done that we might forget how serious it is. If you are traveling alone out of the US pay ATTENTION. Now!! I am not claiming I know it all! By far, Lord knows.
Distilled water is a must! To drink and also to wash yourself. Water that comes from the faucet is not reliable.. I know tht they will tell you that they have distilled water but make sure!!! You yourself. Did you know that in DR theres a common yeast infection caused by this??? By the water?
Reasearch your after care meds. You really want to know everything that has to do with meds that will be administered to you. Side effects and allergic reactions, overdose and the different uses that they are use for. Now.. I know is prescribed by a Dr. But do you know what it is for? Do you know how your body will react?
You will be taking blood thinners and antibiotics so please check that out. And yes even u dont have an INFECTION. Drs do this they either give antibiotics prior or post surgery. Also know what may come when taking antibiotics.
Lastly food!!
Hemoglobin levels fluctuate.. Theres proteins that carry higher iron levels than others. Check that out as well. You have to trust your Dr but Recovery Houses!! They are not professionals that will look out for you better than you yourself. What better thing is to know whts happening and how to take control of it if it goes out of hand.
Blessings!

wow doll that was great thanks for sharing... can we see some post op pics lol
Havent got the works done!
Love ur last post! I've read on numerous blogs 2 wash n drink bottled water. I def plan on buying plenty of gallons to do so..

Post Op meds...

A few!
•Heparin is used to prevent blood clots from forming in people who have certain medical conditions or who are undergoing certain medical procedures that increase the chance that clots will form. Heparin is also used to stop the growth of clots that have already formed in the blood vessels, but it cannot be used to decrease the size of clots that have already formed. Heparin is also used in small amounts to prevent blood clots from forming in catheters (small plastic tubes through which medication can be administered or blood drawn) that are left in veins over a period of time. Heparin is in a class of medications called anticoagulants ('blood thinners'). It works by decreasing the clotting ability of the blood.
Ciprofloxacin is used to treat or prevent certain infections caused by bacteria. Ciprofloxacin is also used to treat or prevent anthrax (a serious infection that may be spread on purpose as part of a bioterror attack) in people who may have been exposed to anthrax germs in the air. Ciprofloxacin extended-release (long-acting) tablets are used only to treat certain types of urinary tract infections. Ciprofloxacin is in a class of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It works by killing bacteria that cause infections.

•The combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria, including infections of the ears, lungs, sinus, skin, and urinary tract. Amoxicillin is in a class of medications called penicillin-like antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Clavulanic acid is in a class of medications called beta-lactamase inhibitors. It works by preventing bacteria from destroying amoxicillin.

•Ferrous sulfate: provides the iron needed by the body to produce red blood cells. It is used to treat or prevent iron-deficiency anemia, a condition that occurs when the body has too few red blood cells because of pregnancy, poor diet, excess bleeding, or other medical problems.

How should this medicine be used?
Ferrous sulfate comes as regular, coated, and extended-release (long-acting) tablets; regular and extended-release capsules; and oral liquid (syrup, drops, and elixir) to take by mouth. Ferrous sulfate usually is taken three times a day between meals. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take ferrous sulfate exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.

Although symptoms of iron deficiency usually improve within a few days, you may have to take ferrous sulfate for 6 months if you have severe iron deficiency.

I hope all this research helps.

Thank you for this helpful informative information. I'm going with Duran for my TT and BBL. best of luck on your journey.
Thanx hun
So glad to see people doing research! Especially medical research. Im a nurse so It's really very refreshing to see patients going in as prepared as possible... Im going to Dra Duran in Dec. She's a great surgeon. Keep us updated on your journey ☺

Tummy Tuck and others

Good Luck on your journey!
Wish you all the very best
Good Luck on your journey babes! What date you anticipating?

Duran 2014 January

Hey RS chikas its been a while for me! Took a short brake sine this can be tiimee consuming aaanddd while I took my break I bumped into other stuff. For example surgery in Colombia and how big of a difference it is down there. In Calombia! Plastic surgery as u all may know is something like buying shoes or clothes in that region.

How did I end up searching info into Colombia!!??? One of my siblings moved to South America for business reasons and she has met a hanfull of ladies that got the jobs done! Lol and for what i hear plus what I've searched.. Yeeep its possible. Colombia is the meecaa of surgery enhancement and they si a very clean clean job! Of course like everything pros and cons good and bad but the good 1s are GOOD.

Found this colombian girl she has had 21 surgeries aand its only 27. Twice her butt and 7 her tummy area.. Crazy right!!!!!??? Lol anywho to each theyre own and I dnt judge. The photo that u see is NOOOT MY WISH pic. I only posted so u girls can see and have a talk while ur at it. Only entertainment!! Jeje!

Duran 2014

Oh did I mentioned I lost 10 pounds??? Well yes I did! Plus the doctr told me not to consume my entire vit c intake (1,000grms) at once since the body can only 500grms in a 12 hr range. So a little in the morning a little at night! ;) to all of u who are closer to ur date healthy wishes!

Pics pics wish duran 2014

how do you get in touch with Dr Duran???? anyone know? she never responds back.
Good luck on your journey

My check up!

Well! I did my pre op check up everything seems to be perfect. I had also a vain ultrasound done to my legs since embolism can become a problem. Everything came back well. Now is only waiting time. With Gods help I'll start buying my things for surgery next week. I was able to meet Dra Duran about a month a go when she visited Panama and by a blessing I was there too. She trully is the sweetheart everyone describes and talks about. I do get anxiety from time to time because I am not that brave when it comes to things like this. I will purchase my insurance from the embassy and plan to have family with me, even thou I like doing things on my own alone. Congrats to all the girls that are on the other side and recuperating. Keep getting better and stay blessed. While on my trip to Panama I was able to see lots of women who had the works done and they looked amazing! In Panama every Female I met had something done plus the hospitals there are amazing!! Anywhooo! I wont keep u reading this which I doubt since not a lot of people stop by my page lol. Be safe

Wishing

Tummy tuck

Good luck. I'll be following you and wishing you well.
Thanx! @2014DuralDoll when are u going??

Exercise

I think I can loose up to 136 and maybe because of that Duran wont get a lot of fat out but still maybe it would look better at least my mid section.

Good luck! congrats on your weight loss!

Duran pre op

My doctor recommended i start taking chlorophyl to boost my hemo levels and detoxify my insides. Its natural u can find it in all natural stores or at a local pharmacy. He also suggested I start taking vit c veggie and fruit extracted pills because apperently the nody absorbs it better.

Pre op Duran

I also had a vein ultrasound on my legs and everything came back good. So good with that.

Pills. Me no like Prep for Duran

Well I've been taking vitamins and vitamins and iron pills and drinking my chlorophyl omg. First of all the IROPLEX pills that my Dr prescribed have other benefits on top of the iron- iron/b12/folic acid. I went to mu doctor shared my plans with him and he's cool about. Only thing he said was "be careful". I went to see him yesterday because the iroplex pills me no like I mean they are really really strong. They smell strong they leave me with a thirst that doesn't go away. He said they are good and keep taking them. He wants to bring my hemo higher than my current level 12. So yeah. Other than that I guess just waiting. I am going ti call armonia next week I plan ti pay them if its possible before I get there. I am taking half vit c pill and half iroplex during the morning then on the afternoon I take the rest.

Good luck! Cant wait to follow ur journey
Thnx 5'2

Its official! Bbl&tt Duran

Yesterday I put my dates at work. Like they are down and locked under my name. When I wrote my name on the dates I was sooo soo nervous and it suddenly hit me that I am going to DR, that I am going to have surgery and pain. :( I became scare but a kind of scare mixed with excitement. This is really happening!!
I am walking every day for an hour and doing aerobics. Drinking lots pf water and keeping my vitamins nearby. I am soo soo ready. I started feeling like - Why am I doing this? Why would I spend that money? Why would I skip taking vacations for surgery? All this questions that actually come from a voice we all have inside. That voice that has told me all this time I can live with this body. The truth is I cant. I guess that was a reality check for me. I find myself attractive, But my stomach I dont find that attractive at all. I feel held back becuase of it. When I try stuff on, when I go to the beach, when I am naked alone just me myself and I.

I know I kneed this not because I want to be vain but because esthetically no one should have to feel ashame or hide themselfs from they're own-self. Maybe I am writting all this and someone out there can identify with me, with this situation. I feel all women should feel comfortable in they're own skin.

I will be following your progress dear as I am looking for a date for surgery this summer. Good luck!
Mznikkij thank u so much! Happy holidays
Yay! u booked ur date. Its getting real now. Just dont freak out the day before ur flight like i did lol. Ull be in good hands. Duran is amazing :-)

Post Op Fajas Duran Doll

I've been searching and following other RS girls and all of them have a favorite faja. I am leaning towards one that "mommy makeover by Duran" suggested. Went online and did some comparison. I really liked this fajas they look like the compress enough plus the materials are of good quality. U can go and check them out online.

Duran Doll prep!

Hibiclens antiseptic antimicrobial skin cleanser. Have any of u used this after surgery?? To clean a tt incision and or drain sites?

Hey Doll don't use the hibiclens to clean your drains sites. I used alcohol and kept them covered with gauze. I used a powder for my tt that Duran prescribed. Good luck!!
Thank u!!!

Jet blue Duran coming soon!

Well, started searching today for
Plane tickets and to my surprise they are not that expensive. Sometimes they get way expensive and thank god this time is not. 299 roundtrip is good. It can get better I will wait just a little to see if they get any cheaper.
Started reading Readers Digest and came upon news about doctors and old ways of practicing medicine. One of the topics was on how to clean and disinfect a cut or scrape. Alcohol and hydrogen peroxide were eliminated and instead they recomend u use water and soap. Apperently peroxide and alcohol slow down the healing process ny also destroying the good cells esential for tissue repair. So instead wash it for 3 to 5 minutes and then apply a thin layer antibiotic ointment to prevent infection.
It had other interesting topics but I'll keep it short.

Good luck!
any updates on the surgery? hope all is well.
Not yet! Is in march

Latest

Hello girls! I know its been forever! I've been very busy with life and changing plans. Long story short. My hemo as of today was up to 12.3 my surgery date was schedule for march 11, I had to re-schedule! Again, yes :( this time due to my hemo.
The good thing is! I am still flying to RD today at 9:00am. I decided to hop on a plain and do my re-search localy. I will be doing a site inspection of the recovery where I decided to stay & the hospital (CIPLA) and finally I will have a face to face consultation with Duran, will discuss all my doubts and questions and anything in between. If you have questions or doubts please share with me and I'll pass the info forward. Blessings

SO are you impressed by the facility? I am looking into following your lead. I have to get my anemia under control. I had fibroids that my Dr thought was causing the anemia so I had surgery about 2 weeks ago for the vaginal ablation. I follow up in a few days. Meanwhile I am about to start a vitamin regime and I am already on iron twice a day.
@essential element! Sounds great. I looke upon everything. I had an awesome experience
Following your journey Hun :)

Surgery in Dominican Republic bbl/tt

How to start or what to say?
took the initiative to fly out to DR to check things before hand. Was able to stay at a recovery house. Was able to see dra Duran and chat with her 2 days. She gave me a full consultation and before I left I went to see her get a little more info out. To be honest 100. I would not go to DR alone without having a family member in the country with me, btw not my mother or sister. I would have to either count with people I know in DR or with my bf who is dominican and travels there constantly. He is basically there all the time. I did enjoy my stay because it gave me the tools and necessary knowledge to know what I would tolerate and what not. At the end I got my best take on the whole thing. Recovery homes are only for you to recover even thou they are NICE people somehow they are no there to be your facilitators because so many girls. You will have a Nurse yeah but she dnt speak English and at times unorganized situations don't allow you to be in the loop on whats happening or what will happened. Transportation well. They had a taxi driver that would take u to cipla or at times the beauty salon but it wasn't the most comfortable car giving that u had surgery and can't be out in situations like that. But!! Anyways I guess some people are not bother by it but for me I'll have to ask for a van or something, don't know. I saw girls struggling with they're hemo and the language barrier or bridge didn't give them all the details for what to do or not. I mean you are staying at the house. You would have to be paying attention to yourself because trust me! No one is going to care as much as you do because of the amount of other girls. What I mean by that is your massages, pills, daily routine etc! Unless is not food time because they make food at the same time everyday. Someone to encourage you or call on you to make you feel you are fine and everything will be not getting that. I loved all the results I got to see. From Duran to Yily to Cabral to Robles hands down talented surgeons. Ask questions if you are interested in other details!

Hey babe I enjoyed ur review an thanx for all the extra info and details it was very informing. Looking forward to seeing ur results. Ill be having my surgery with Duran next March so u can follow my journey as well. Please tell me which rh did u stay at when u went there? An pricing? Thanx again hun
What did duran quote you for tummy tuck and bbl??
@sally P 4500