Dra. Baez - **3/10/14** BBL, TT, Liposculpture - SPA MEDICAL JM Questions - Dominican Republic, DO

Well I am booked on 3/10/14 with Dra Baez. I...

Well I am booked on 3/10/14 with Dra Baez. I decided on her because she is very concerned about the well being of her patients. I don't feel rushed in any way. She answers all questions to the detail and responds promptly.

I am looking into recovery houses, not exactly sure if I will book a hotel.
Has anyone ever went to this place to recover? SPA MEDICAL JM - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC http://www.spamedicaljm.net
Can you share your experiences with me please??

Thanks in advance.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She is kind and sweet, and will give you all the answers to your questions. She is concerned about the health of her patients and follows everything down to the letter. If your numbers are not right, she will reschedule you. I love her liposculpture technique on fuller-figured women like myself.

Did you get your sx did? Would love to see some updates..
I am also going to her early march2014;) i was thinking yasmins recovery house have yall heard of her?
Yasmins is very unprofessional ivsaw a really bad review with pics. Plus theres stairs and shes not a real nurse
You can email her threw facebook thats what i do and she replies the same day;)
Where are you from I want the same date. I was consirdering Yily but i will make a change if the price is right.
i will be there for surgery on oct 9th with yily.
hello, can you tell me where you seen pics of her doing fuller- figure women please, I can not find any of her doing fuller women, I have email her and got a quote but just cant find alot of pics
draustraliafragosobaez@outlook.com It's probably full at the moment. She is getting to be well known.
Does anyone have Dr. Baez email address? the one i have is bouncing back all the emails send.
Spa JM was closed for renovations but I do know Wilson's recovery house is awesome.
It is open according to her email. She responded to me with rates and everything.
Do you have the info for Wilson's recovery house?