BEST Decision I Ever Made - Dominican Republic, DO

I can honestly say I had the greatest experience,...

I can honestly say I had the greatest experience, from the moment I was picked up at the airport to my stay at the recovery home. The hospital was very clean and all the staff were also very nice and attentive. The recovery home felt as if I was staying with family, the food and boarding were also excellent. I feel like this was the best thing I have ever done in my life and I am forever grateful to Dr Almonte I am no longer insecure about my body.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I'm with the others here, what did you have done? And can you post any pics?
PLEASE POST PICTURES I HAVE A WK TO DECIDE WHICH DR TO PICK & SHE IS ONE OF THEM....
Pictures pleasee
Pictures plsss
What did u have done and do u have any pics?
What did u get done sweetie do u have pics please im goin to her in feb please help
I just heard of her do you have pics of her work.
Do u hve pics

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Tummy Tuck community.