BEST Decision I Ever Made - Dominican Republic, DO

I can honestly say I had the greatest experience,...

I can honestly say I had the greatest experience, from the moment I was picked up at the airport to my stay at the recovery home. The hospital was very clean and all the staff were also very nice and attentive. The recovery home felt as if I was staying with family, the food and boarding were also excellent. I feel like this was the best thing I have ever done in my life and I am forever grateful to Dr Almonte I am no longer insecure about my body.

UPDATE

SORRY FOR REPLYING SO LATE LADIES I FORGOT MY PASSWORD! NO I DO NOT HAVE ANY PICTURES POSTED UP FOR MY PRIVACY BUT I WILL SAY IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE MY PROCEDURE AND I CANNOT BE ANY MORE HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS! I STILL HEAR FROM TIME TO TIME FROM ALMONTE AND HER AMAZING ASSISTANT LESLIE JUST TO CHECK UP ON ME! PLEASE DO NOT THINK YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONTINUE EATING CLEAN AND WORKING OUT BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE A VERY RUDE AWAKENING I EXERCISE 4 TIMES A WEEK I DO NOT EAT RED MEAT OR PORK AND I AM VERY LIMITED ON MY CARBOHYDRATE INTAKE. TO THOSE LADIES RECOVERING PLEASE AND I REPEAT EAT PINEAPPLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND IF POSSIBLE DRINK CUCUMBER AND PINEAPPLE JUICE IT HELPS WITH YOUR SWELLING.... YOUR GIRDLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ON WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE MY PROCEDURE AND I STILL WEAR MY GIRDLE 8 HOURS A DAY WHILE AT WORK AND AFTER THE GYM! GREEN TEA ALSO HELPS WITH BELLY BLOAT. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT THE GIRDLE IS AND PLEASE HAVE ALL YOUR MASSAGES DONE NOT ONLY DO THEY RELIEVE PAIN THEY HELP WITH SWELLING AND KEEPING YOUR FIGURE.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon