I've Decided I REALLY Want to Go to Dr. Yily... I Just Cant Help Myself.... :) - Dominican Republic

Soo... After a hard long confusing decision...im...

Soo... After a hard long confusing decision...im going back to my orginial choice of Dr. yily .. Her work is just amazing, dispite her review... the end result is impeccable BUT Im just not sure if my homegirl is going to be able to make it with me for our surgery.... :(
I am on the hunt for a new travel buddy now.. as I just dont want to be hanging around Dominican alone...
Orginally from Toronto, I will be flying to the East Coast to catch my flight because its only a 4 hr flight rather then a 14 hour connecting flight some where in the states (cant cross the border :S) ..
Any ladies looking to go to a recovery house or resort or even both... whatever works really... lets chat at figure out some plans.... xo
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Not to much responce, but when messaging Yily, she states she only needs a copy of your intinerie and deposit made into her account beforehand... which is understandable becuase I dont want to be traveling with a bunch of cash either.