Tumucent Smart Lipo

Hi everyone! First I would like to apologize for...

Hi everyone! First I would like to apologize for my spelling bc I'm spanish and english is my second language and is not that great. Well, I'm going to start by saying that I been thinking about having this surgery for about 2 years now. I finally have some money and decided to do a tummy tuck, back lipo, breast lift, and bbl. The problem is that I can't decide on which doctor between Dr. Rijo, Dr. Cordero and Dr. Herman Almonte. I texted them and the only one who responded immediately was Dr.Rijo, he even call me at my cell phone! I'm really scare because I heard about all those cases of girls that die. I have 2 kids, a husband, and I'm an only child, if something happens to me my parents, my kids and my husband will suffer alot. Right now nobody in my family wants me to do it, so I feel kind of lonley in this. I notice that you guys are very supportive and always are willing to give advices...SO, that is why I'm asking you to PLEASE tell me if any of you had surgery with one of these doctors and what was your experience....is it normal to doubt about having it done....I'm so SO confuse...please HELP! THANK YOU!

Dr.Cordero Texted me back!!!

Dr.Cordero texted me back with the price!! He is charging 4,600 for everything...I think this is a great price!! The only issue is that he said that he doesn't recommend me to do everything at once bc it's to risky, then I ask if I can only have tummy tuck and breast and he said that he could do it but that he prefer not to....I did a little research on him and I found that he is being doing surgery for 23 years and that he gives conferences in Colombia, Nicaragua, Mexico, Bolivia, Brazil and USA. That shows that he has a lot of experience and that he knows his stuff. I think I may ended up choosing him.

LASER LIPO!

Hi everyone!! A LOT has happened since April. I decided not to have the surgery done bc Im just so scare, I just think about my children and I rather stay like this than not be able to be present for my kids. So, friday I was listening to a local radio station and they were talking about the smart lipo and I decided to call them, I have an appointment tomorrow with the doctor and if the price is right I will be having the procedure. I will let you guys know everything about it. I want to thank everyone for your comments it really means a lot.

laser lipo date!!

Helloooo!!! Good news! Today I went to see the doctor and I have a date!! Is gonna be on Sunday the 20th!!! :) :) :) IM sooo excited!!! I will be posting before and after pictures so you can see the results.

update

I had the procedure done!! It's day 11 after the lipo and I feel much better. It don't hurt as before only when gettin up from bed. I can't see any results bc I'm still swollen. The clothes that I use before the surgery don't fit me and that is making me sad. I hope I can se results soon because I honestly feel like a ballon :(
Luciano Sztulman

Kind, caring and very professional. Located in Providece, Rhode Island

Felicidades!!!!!! Tienes fotos de antes y despues para mirar la diferencia. Ojala q todo esta bien con tu salud y q te gustan tus reultados. Que tengas buen dia
Hola Bella! Gracias..yo baje fotos del antes pero no se pq no se ven. Te cuento q hoy hacen 11 dias de la lipo y estoy hinchada y mas gorda que antes, la ropa ni me sirve de lo hinchada que estoy :( (y eso que estoy mucho menos hinchada) eso me tiene un poco triste pq el dia 7 de agosto, osea el jueves de la semana entrante, me voy de viajes y en lugar de verme bien me voy a ver peor, pero nada, tomando las cosas con calma y haber si Dios hace un milagro de aqui al 7. Cuidate y gracias por tu comentario :)
Hola Curvydoll13. Te queria decir que estas mas hinchada por el lipo y dura como 2 meces o 6 para mirara el resultado final. A la mejor te vas a ver bien Guapa y bella. No te aguites. Te lo juro q toda va salir bien contiempo. Yo voy ha mexico 1 de Agosto y hoy me lluego mi regla y estoy enferma. Yo estoy deprimida :(. Que dios te bendiga y q los angelitos te cuidan. Pasa tus vacaciones Super Chido. Aqui te mando sonrisas ;) :) :) Bella
Gracias! Que te lo pases super en mexico. No te preocupes de aqui al 1ero ya se te va a ir quitando el periodo. Gracias por tus palabras...felices vacaciones! :)
de nada igualmente ;)
My sister also had surgery with dr herman Almonte and she is looking good... still swallow but you can see the beautiful shape already. She said that he is great!!!
Good for your sister!..maybe in the future I will go with him.
me too... I have to see her final results and ill make a desicion... I like Contreras shape but he is too much, Iam scare of him...
Finally!!!! Someone who is looking for my surgeon! !! Lol. I had surgery with dr. Herman almonte. I have one word , AWESOME! ! DON'T regret my result at all and neither will you. I don't post pics bc I haven't much time but I'm always looking to add and receive insight. My girlfriend had surgeon with Herman and she's got a bangin body!!! You won't regret the choice
Research Dra. Walkiris Robles in DR before you make your final decision. She also works with Almonte. Most doctors will not keep you sedated for more than 6 hours unless medically necessary, so generally only 2 procedures (+ lipo) at a time. With regards to any other DR cosmetic surgeons; please, please, please do your homework beyond the before and after pictures.
How did you get awhole of this Dr to do your surgery? I really would like to have my diastsis recti repaired if he is only charging you $4600,00 for everything i wonder what he would charge me for that one thing to be done? I'm so depressed every time i look down that's all i can see is my stomach all i want is to have a flat belly again. I'm not a big girl i am only 4 11/12 so the rest of me is small.
Dra Fatima Almonte she's great
Very normal hun , I also had family saying this to me . Your nerves will get intense the sooner your date comes along . All of this is normal . You will be fine. Continue asking help on RS and yes we are all here to support you weather good or bad .. I wish I would have gone to Dominican Republic . Have you done some research here in the states? Are you aware that you can get loans and apply for care credit if need too. Con calma :)
I did that and the guy i talked to about the loan was so rude to me the things he said was unbelievable. I just broke down and cried he was so mean. No one should be treated the way he treated me. I was upset for day and i wanted to report him but his boss was just a rude. People like that shouldn.t have the right to talk to people if there going to be mean and nasty
Gracias! :)
Dr. Bello the best!
Thank you Mendez79!:) I did some research on doctors here in Boston and RI but I don't like the results. I know 2 girls who had lipo and tummy tuck in miami and they look like me :( ... thank you for your advice!