Beyond my Expectations

So after loosing 95 lbs with gastric banding, I...

So after loosing 95 lbs with gastric banding, I really am self conscience about my extra skin in my abdomen area. I've lost my butt and it's really saggy. After having a consult in Florida, I've decided to have a Brazilian butt lift, and tummy tuck with lipo to my back and flanks in the Dominican Republic. I've had a breast reduction done in '04 and scar revision in '06 so cosmetic surgery is not new to me. I am a bit apprehensive after reading other people's reviews on this site, especially when it comes to the pain. I'll post some before pictures soon. Only 7 more sleeps.

Before pictures

Pre op weight 162 lbs size 10/medium
Gastric banding 05/11/2011

Before body shots

Pre op day August 21.

My husband and I arrived in the Dominican Republic early after a very smooth flight. The driver from the medical company met us at the airport and drove us to the hospital where we met the patient coordinator who spoke very good English. I filled out consent forms, had bloodwork, and a chest x-ray. From there she took us up to my room and explained what would happen, who speaks English and when we would go to the hotel, when would I meet the doctor etc. The cardiologist came a little later and did my EKG and listened to my lungs. The doctor called me in the evening to see how I was doing and said she would see me in the morning at around 7 am to mark me and discuss the surgery. The rest of the night was spent watching TV.

4 weeks post op pictures

Here are some before and after pics 4 weeks post op. I still have a small open area on my left side where the drain was.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

What a wonderful lady. She does amazing work! I would not hesitate to recommend my friends or family to her. The results are beyond my expectations.

please let us know you're ok please!!!!!
I'm OK, just taking a while to post updates.
Praying everything went well with your surgery. Please post and let us know you're ok. Im dying to see your post op pics... you must look great since you already started of with a nice shape!
Best of luck! Will be following. Can't wait to see your results.
I have to ask....how do you recover and relax when your rear is sore and your belly is sore. How can you find a comfortable position?
Well I have thought a lot about that. I am a side sleeper, that will help. I also plan to buy myself a boppy pillow that has been recommended on this site. This is an all-inclusive resort, thinking of having a couple of cocktails to relax. And if that doesn't work I'll take some good drugs (still have some Percocet from my last trip to the ER for kidney stones). Looks like bbl and tt together are quite common.