Tummy Tuck & Brazilian Butt Lift Need Help Choosin A Doc In DR - Dominican Republic, DO

- I Am Looking For A Great Plastic Surgeon To...

- I Am Looking For A Great Plastic Surgeon To Perform A Brazilian Butt Lift & Tummy Tuck In The Dominican Republic For This Upcoming March . . I Am Aiming For A Hour Glass Fiure Shape With A Big Booty !! Can Someone Please Help Me Choose A Great Doctor In DR That Does An Amazing Job ? I Am So Scared But I Am Ready . It Seems Like No One Ever Responses Back Or Post Pictures After Their Surgery On This Site Which Makes Me More Nervous Considering Surgery But After 3 Kids & Packing On Pounds Im Ready Please HELP !! Before & After Pics Would Be Nice Too So I Can See The Doctor's Work !

There alot of post op pics.. you just have to narrow done drs and then go from there.... If your going to Dominican Republic. ..it realky depends on what you want done... cabral yily duran for video vixen bootys although they are hard to contact, Baez does best breast by far, Almonte and Robles best tummy tucks and liposculture. But there are many more.
Hiiii beautiful welcome!! All I could say is I'm here for u if u need more advice on things and don't wrry wen u start doing ur HW on all the blogs n pics ur guna choose the rite ps for u Duran is good Yilys good cabral is good Fatima is good Robles she's ok dilsa she's good Baez she's ok but the most popular ps on here is Duran n yily they got com lolz but good luck future doll ur guna find ur Mach jz go wit ur gut n wut no1 else says mwahz oxox oh n put b4 pics up I wana ccccccc lolz
Contreras , Duran does good but she is booked til June. Cabral does good work too. Do your homework work for your PS. Then decide who is right for you. Good luck doll.