Can't Believe I'm FINALLY Doing This!! (TT, Lipo on Armpits Waist & Back + BBL) - Dominican Republic

Is been 3 years since I wanna have this done &...

Is been 3 years since I wanna have this done & finally got the balls to do it... Searching for a doctor in Colombia I end up in Realself.com and love Dr.Robles (TT) the cut is so nice & strait plus she gives that natural look!!

I'm 5'7" - 180 pounds with a very ugly body, no ass or hips. I have 3 kids so u can imagine how my belly looks =\

No matter how much weight I lose that belly/pouch/rolls don't go anywhere...

I'm scare/happy...

Before pictures!! Ewwwww

As u can see no ass or hips... Big belly and huge love handles lol
(Can't believe I put them up) by the way I lost 7 pounds :)

This pills :(

Uhggggg this pills got me burping really nasty & let's not talk about number 2 lol

7 days!!! OMG!!

Haven't been here much... I'm so ready for this & get it over with.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Humm!! I hope you have ok.I worry when I see a DR doctor and the person hasn't updated. Specially because if we are happy, we like the world to know and see the awesome results. I don't see you back, which makes me think something went wrong :-(. I hope I'm wrong .. Hopefully you are well..we miss you and will be here for you.
I think she commented on Robles nightmare and she had a bad experience.
Ugh! :-( bad experience (not kool) thanks sexymama3
Yes she commented on another review and Robles and Lauras BS striked again,smfh. Im glad shes safe and home for the most part.
Will u be posting any pics?
Do you have any after picture
Just wondering why the one stars in your review? Hope everything is ok!
Cause she had s terrible experience. Check out the review Robles nightmare she commented on their about her experience
Good luck. When you come back I have a store where you can purchase the post-surgical girdles. Here are my information: Patricia Arcila Latin Fashion 4648 N. 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19140 phone (267) 254-8409 and (215) 329-0352, you can also call me so I can ship it to you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers today! I hope everything goes well!
Girl today is your BIG DAY!!! I cant wait to see your results!!!! I am having my surgery this friday with Dr. Gongora in Mexico Baja California (TT, Liposculpting and BBL)... and I hope you can somehow let us know how your surgery went :) I cant wait to see your results and I will definitely follow your story! I am happy to see that there are many of us out there that are finally sick of being stuck and deciding to do something about it! Loving yourself enough to change and start living a healthier happier life is the best we all can do. I cant wait to be on the flat side as well and start my healing period! I am praying for you! Good luck Girl!!!
good luck...I am loving the price. I wish I had the nerve to go to DR. You are going to look great.
Thanks you, I'm so scare you have no idea... Hoping for the best :) :(
Good luck!
Thanks
Hi anbegui, I think u are going to have really nice results. You have nice legs, n once Robles lipos ur prob areas n gives u booty...honestly if u couldn t do ur booty for whatever reason, i think ur butt would still look better/good. It isn t ugly, just small. Its just getting lost in the back n hip fat! I m speaking from experience here, I hope I don t offend. Congrats on the 7 lbs!!
Lol thanks!! I'm getting a BBL so hopefully it turns out ok :)
Thank you for sharing. I am hoping to start my journey with Robles next year. I will be following your journey.
Thanks! I will update soon
Good luck!
Thanks!! I'm gonna need it lol
I am scheduled for March 24, 2013 and I can't wait to just get it over with.
Good Luck, Doll!!!
Thanks!! Are you having surgery soon as well?
I'm scheduled for march 24 too where are you coming from?