Can't Believe I'm FINALLY Doing This!! (TT, Lipo on Armpits Waist & Back + BBL) - Dominican Republic

Is been 3 years since I wanna have this done &...

Is been 3 years since I wanna have this done & finally got the balls to do it... Searching for a doctor in Colombia I end up in Realself.com and love Dr.Robles (TT) the cut is so nice & strait plus she gives that natural look!!

I'm 5'7" - 180 pounds with a very ugly body, no ass or hips. I have 3 kids so u can imagine how my belly looks =\

No matter how much weight I lose that belly/pouch/rolls don't go anywhere...

I'm scare/happy...

Before pictures!! Ewwwww

As u can see no ass or hips... Big belly and huge love handles lol
(Can't believe I put them up) by the way I lost 7 pounds :)

This pills :(

Uhggggg this pills got me burping really nasty & let's not talk about number 2 lol

7 days!!! OMG!!

Haven't been here much... I'm so ready for this & get it over with.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Girl today is your BIG DAY!!! I cant wait to see your results!!!! I am having my surgery this friday with Dr. Gongora in Mexico Baja California (TT, Liposculpting and BBL)... and I hope you can somehow let us know how your surgery went :) I cant wait to see your results and I will definitely follow your story! I am happy to see that there are many of us out there that are finally sick of being stuck and deciding to do something about it! Loving yourself enough to change and start living a healthier happier life is the best we all can do. I cant wait to be on the flat side as well and start my healing period! I am praying for you! Good luck Girl!!!
good luck...I am loving the price. I wish I had the nerve to go to DR. You are going to look great.
Thanks you, I'm so scare you have no idea... Hoping for the best :) :(
Good luck!
Thanks
Hi anbegui, I think u are going to have really nice results. You have nice legs, n once Robles lipos ur prob areas n gives u booty...honestly if u couldn t do ur booty for whatever reason, i think ur butt would still look better/good. It isn t ugly, just small. Its just getting lost in the back n hip fat! I m speaking from experience here, I hope I don t offend. Congrats on the 7 lbs!!
Lol thanks!! I'm getting a BBL so hopefully it turns out ok :)
Thank you for sharing. I am hoping to start my journey with Robles next year. I will be following your journey.
Thanks! I will update soon
Good luck!
Thanks!! I'm gonna need it lol
I am scheduled for March 24, 2013 and I can't wait to just get it over with.
Good Luck, Doll!!!
Thanks!! Are you having surgery soon as well?
I'm scheduled for march 24 too where are you coming from?
I'm looking for a buddy so I won't be alone lol
I'm so anxious too... Good luck to you :)
I would get quotes from different doctors just in case one falls thru you are still in a position to move. You have a good frame and will look great.. Good luck...
I did! But I was looking into Colombian doctors... But I really like Dra.Robles work. Thanks for the good wishes :)
She is a good choice..she will do u justice..Don't be scared about going to DR. It was great. Just go with the flow and know u are in a place that doesn't function like the USA. They are more laid back and less professional. Can't wait to see your results..
What's the first step after you do get her approval email I'm going with her too but never did this before just wondering what's the next step
I know right!! Lol I'm just reading & reading ppls blogs so I can be well informed, I printed the pages that came with the email so I just order all my vitamins from amazon (I'm not a store shopping, I do everything online lol) I also got bromalein, Lioton gel, arnica montana, rose morqueta oil I've read that this stuff works!! I also got me a faja on eBay (fajate brand) I'm buying my airfare this week, I was kind of waiting to see if price change but it's been the same so I just gonna buy it... Spiritair ($450.00) taxes and all. Once I get it I have to sent it to Laura so they can have my travel information. I should have my vitamines this week so I want to start taking them early so my body can be healthy :) This site help me a lot!!! What to expect, things that u do & don't need/use, support from other girls as well.... I wanna wait until the end of March to do my CBC so is not to early not to late results. As u can see I'm going LOCO!! lol
GOOD LUCK! Right now I'm doing my research on which doctor to choose. Please post pics!
Thanks!! I Put some pics. Pls feel free to throw up lol I'll keep updating along the way :)
Best of luck i just did tummy tuck and lipo as well as hernia repair. Day 6 recovery. Happy I did.