Tummy Tuck/BBL -Adventura Florida

I have been wanting to get a tummy tuck for quite...

I have been wanting to get a tummy tuck for quite some time now, but was to afraid to do so now that I have the courage i'm going to go through with it. My friend and I have chosen Dr. Rodrigo Jaramillo a friend of mine got her surgery done by him and he did a wonderful job he is a well accredited Dr and he also does his surgery at HOMS hospital which is one of the best in Dominican Republic.

if anyone else have heard of his work let me know?

also what are the supplies that should be taken for after surgery?

I am going to him march 25
Welcome and good luck!

Welcome to the community.  I am very excited for you and can't wait to see your before and after pictures.  Here is a link to a list of my favorite pre and post op items.

Dr Salama

Hello I have wanted a tummy tuck for quite some time now but was so afraid. I was going to travel to DR to get my tummy tuck done but changed my mind.I will now be going to Dr Salama my date is already set for 4/08/2014. I have heard and read really great reviews about him so I know he will do a great job on me.

change

Can someone please tell me how to change my Dr name on my profile?

My flight is booked

I officially booked my flight now I know that I am really doing this. I can't wait.

Serenity Recovery House

So I have booked with serenity recovery house for the first week of April.I am so excited the hotels and condos are very
expensive,also I think it would be better for me to stay at a recovery house they are more equipped.

Good luck hun, im going in August. Can't wait to see your new self.
Girl I can't wait either :)

Almost Here

Ok so I received my prescriptions today. I am a little nervous, but I know everything is gonna be ok. I already have my supplies. I was going to stay at the recovery house but it was booked.I found a house on homeaway for 1400 for 10 days which was way cheaper than the recovery house.My husband will be traveling with me. Well ladies that's all for now.

The big day is tomorrow

Ok ladies so I arrived in Florida just a few hours ago. I meet with Nomi she is nice. She basically went through everything with me. My Surgery time is 1pm I'm nervous and excited at the same time.Will update again soon

All Done

Dr Salama and his staff are the bomb.com. Dr Salama listened to me and gave what I asked of him. Nancy,Nomi,Cynthia answered all my questions and made the process easy. I recommend Dr Salama 100%

I'm glad your doing good hun. Happy healing.

Day 3

It's no walk I'm the park it is painful and very sore,but if you take your meds when you are suppose to you will be fine.

Thanks Hun this healing process is no joke but it's getting better and no I only did a TT.
The BBL for me was the worst compared to the tt but wait a minute, I'm not happy with my tt so who knows if mine was done right =/ I mean I had my surgery on the 20th and I was making Christmas dinner just fine... weird. Who knows. I may be seeing Salama next Summer ;) make sure to walk love and drink lots of fluids... oh and Dr Salama's favorite "Lentil Soup" lol.
Thanks I'm on a low sodium diet to prevent bloating.

Feeling better

Do I'm 4 days post op and I'm feeling good. The first 3 days was hard but now I'm feeling better. Dr Salama did a great job. I cried when I seen my body. Dr Salama is the bomb.com. Will post more pics after 2 wks.To anyone that chose him you would not be disappointed. Everyone need to keep in mind everyone body is different.

Yes... that salt is the worst. High protein is what you need. Hang in there.. it gets better.

Garment

Ok so I just came from the dr office Nomi helped me into my garment and boy is it tight. So far so good.

Whoa.... Look how slim you are. Love it. hope you're doing good.
Hey Hun I'm doing well thanks
When you feel up to it... can you post more pics, please?

2 wks review

Ok so the healing process is coming along well. I took my drains out yesterday. My husband took them out. I contacted Dr Salama on his cell which was great that he even gave his cell. I'm now in my garment during the day and my binder at night the garment awwww man is right as hell get ready.

Hi! Wondering if you ended up staying at Serenity? What is your review of the property?
No I didn't I rented a house because serenity was booked up
You look great. I love your results. Good job Salama