Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

I have 4 more weeks for my surgery. My bags are...

I have 4 more weeks for my surgery. My bags are packed and I am ready to go. I am glad my mom is backing me up the this decision. I love hearing about everyones experiences. I cant wait to get rid of this bowling ball. I made the right decision with Dra. Robles. My cousin who is a medical doctor in the DR also told me she is a great doctor. He was amaze how I did my research quickly.

I will post my experiences also.
Thank You RealSelf & RealSelf subscribers.

Getting ready

A few more days left. I am not nervous yet. I am doubling up with my iron supplements. I am not trying to lose any weight.

Ready To Go

My flight to the DR is in a couple of hours. I am ready for Monday 22nd.
I am very glad I picked Dra Robles. I will post my review.

No Pain

It's been almost 3 day since I had surgery. Dra Robles and her team rock. I can't post any photos yet. I have only seen my scar twice. Today I had an issue with my drain. I was able to make an appt with Dra. Robles in the morning. I am so happy that Dra. Robles gave me a tummy tuck. The hospital staff was great. My mom stayed with me in the hospital.

Tummy Tuck and Lipo

I was apply to get a tummy tuck and lipo on my side. My blood leave dropped a lot. I was sick for 2 days only. Dra Robles cares very much about her patients

Update

5 days afterwards .I feel fine. I had to come to Dra. Robles to drain my clogged drain twice. I have not taken any photos without the bandages. I will try on my next visit with Dra. Robles.

Tummy Tuck 90% Recovered

I feel 90% recovered. I am waiting to find out if my drains can be removed. My bruising is almost Gone. I was able to go to the grocery store today. After coming home I had to lay down with my feet leveled. I still have 10 more days before I go back home. Dra Robles and her team are wonderful.

Drain update

I been at Dra Robles office for my follow ups. She is happy about my recovery. My drains will be left behind. My legs and feet become swollen sometimes. The compression socks always work. Drinking a lot of liquids will leave your drain in the DR. I graduated from a XL to a Medium faja. I love my new belly button.

Fajas

I ended up buying 2 fajas brand Mediform. The company is about 5 minutes fom my home in the DR. His prices are reasonable and he will make alterations. I decided to buy a large and a medium for later.

Waiting for my drains to be removed

I am leaving on Saturday back home. My drains have not been removed yet. I got an infection where my drain is attracted to. I called the doctor office on Thursday ay 2 pm. I was told to wait until Friday to see the surgeon. I have a feeling I will be leaving with my drain..

Bloated....what can I do

I been drinking my pineapple & cucumber juice. I been eating healthier.

One side bigger

Today is 1 month since my surgery. I went from 173 lbs to 164. I am using a medium to almost a small faja. I notice that one of my sides is bigger. I am not eating anything greasy, because it makes me sick. Is there anyone else with the same results.

One side bigger. What can I do

Help what can I do

My stomach muscles are contracting

Weird feeling today. My stomach muscles started contracting when I was working. I felt no pain. I guess tummy muscles are awaking.

Sides pics

Side pics.

My pineapple and cucumber juice

Making my cucumber and pine apple juice for my swelling.

I need a doctor that can drain me

I think I may have fluid in my tummy. Let me know if any knows a doctor that can can drain me in Mass ; NYC or NJ
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I picked a great doctor who makes sure her patients health comes first. I am glad I will have my turn in a few weeks.

Love your results.
I believe some of dr Robles patients go to Angela spa in NYC. You should contact Laura and ask her.
I am waiting for Laura to contact me. I will try Angela's spa when I go to NYC. Thank you for the tip
Very welcome :)
Did the pinnaple cucumber juice help? Can u take a post a pic of your waiste but sideways? I want to see if the sweeling is the same as mine.
Hi . I added the pics. my tummy is still a little swollen
I'm also Scheduled to have my surgery with doctor Robles on the 22nd hope too see you there and wish you luck
Good luck!
Thanks. I will update my store
Welcome and good luck with your journey. Do you have a quote?
Hi, I was quote around $4800, Without the recovery house. I will be there for 3 weeks at my home there.
I don't want to stay at the recovery house... $$ haha but instead of the 10 days I asked for only 5 days to reduce the cost and besides I'm going solo to DR. :-/
What all are you having done for that price
Sorry I did not reply. I had a tummy tuck and lipo on the side. My blood level was low, so I did not receive my bbl.