Absolutely Amazing!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

For many years I contemplated getting a tummy tuck...

For many years I contemplated getting a tummy tuck and liposuction but the price estimates I was getting from doctors in NY were around 13000 and frankly I was also scared of the procedure. After hearing about Dr. Alejandro from a friend, I decided to do more research, I was very impressed by the before after pictures on his site and for less than half off than the quotes I received here, I couldn't believe it! I was still very skeptical and nervous about the surgery. When I got there his assistant, Laura made me feel at home and helped take away a lot of worries. After meeting Dr. Alejandro, I knew I was in the right hands, he was very knowledgable and walked me through
everything and I was ready to go through with it. I stayed in Dominican Republic, 2 weeks after surgery to recover. During this time I was doing lymphatic drainage massages from Victoria. They helped speed up my recovery sooo much! Victoria is amazing! Dr. Alejandro and his staff are all very caring!

It's been 2 months since my surgery and I am beyond happy! Dr. Alejandro exceeded my expectations, I knew it would come out good but never did I dream that it would look this amazing! The level of confidence I have gained from this surgery is overwhelming and I owe it all to Dr. Alejandro.

My only regret is that I did not stay in their recovery house. I originally booked a resort nearby. But when I visited the recovery house, I realized this is the place I should've stayed. It made everything so accessible.

All in all it was great experience with Dr. Alejandro and I wish I would have done this years sooner!

If I could give Dr. Alejandro 10 stars I would!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely Amazing! I highly recommend him!

hi there not to be redundant but would love to see a picture of his work on you as I am contemplating to have work done in DR and i'm so undecided ..thanks so much :))))
Pics would be great
Pics!

Welcome to the community.

Thank you! Happy to be here!
Congrats !!