43 Years Old Need Tt and Liposuction Bad!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Looking for a buddy going to Dr Robles in July or...

Looking for a buddy going to Dr Robles in July or August, not looking forward to doing this by myself! Got my quote from Laura for tt, bbl, and liposuction. New to the site, was thinking about Lily Santos but never got a response. I'm in need for a serious change for my life. Would like a bbl but not looking for it to be too big! From what I see I think Dr Robles can deliver what I'm looking for.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Congrats I will be following your journey
Hey lady. I'm going to Almonte June 6th. I arrive on the 5th. Where are you staying?
Hey transformation43, welcome! I'm going to Robles in Dec, but check the surgical calendar and see who is going when you are...type surgical calendar in the search bar at the top of the page...it may say bbl calendar, but all who are having sx will be on it. Btw, another member dillpickle is looking for a buddy, not sure of her dates tho. My buddy momof4wifeof1 is scheduled for 8/25...
***all that are having sx, have a review and asked to be on sx calendar
Hi! Thanks so much for the info. Good luck!
Thanks for the info!
No prob hon.
Hi good luck. I'm getting the same procedures done I just have not set my date yet.
Welcome to the community.  I am pretty sure you will find a travel buddy here on RealSelf:)