39 Yr Old 2 Kids 175 Lbs Later.....#MELTING! Dominican Republic

I am looking to get a whole body lift but dra....

I am looking to get a whole body lift but dra. Duran said that is too much to to at one time for me. So we have discussed a tummy tuck, BBL, Lipo and maybe my thighs, ...but we will discuss when I get there she said. So that is what is included in my price. I had thyroid cancer about 4 years ago and I was already knocking on 400 pounds door. So after they removed all my thyroid and had to keep adjusting my meds I was very concerned that I would keep blowing up . So I wasted no time after that to get lap-band surgery about three years ago. It has been wonderful for me...life changing, I was even a fat child so I have never experienced life like this and its wonderful. However if you don't keep working out so that the skin shrinks with you ( cause you are losing weight slow enough that it is possible) you just end up wit a melted mess. so now I am unhappy... I have gone from one extreme to another and it is mentally stressful . I can keep up with the kids now and be active with them, go to amusement parks and ride the rides but under all my clothes all the time I have to put soo much on under my clothes just to hold everything together. even when making love , I have to make sure I keep things on to keep body parts where they should be. My desire is to make love just in my birthday suit! , have one layer of clothing between me and the rest of the world, to not have to look in the mirror and question the choices I made to weight less and live a healthier life with my children. Dra. Duran is a excellent sculptur and I know looking at her work she will give me the body I desire. I looked no where else because she gives curves like no other. I cannot wait to be done and caress that beautiful body that would be my own!

Not sure?!!?!?!?!

sorry it has been some time. well I have new developments. I had one person metion to me a lower body lift so I have been looking into that now for some time. I am in nyc and found a dr. I was looking into some time ago. I went for a consultation with my boyfriend. the things the doctored was taking about doing to me was very different from what I had discussed with dr. duran. it was so different that got even more confused. I have only sent pictures to duran and we discussed what to do for me base on pictures and conversation on the phone. Going in for the consultation in person and having the doctor put their hands on you and really discussion your options put a lot of light on the situation for me. if your body is already tight and you need a little help then most likely what dr. duran provides is fine but I have none of that going on. I wish I maybe made a trip down to dr. to have an appointment with her first to make sure I don't have a warped sense of what I expect for myself and without doing that I don't know if I go down there and lay on her table if I will in fact wake up with what I want. which is a smooth shaply body. the nyc doctor does nice work but no one sculpts like duran but what about the rest of my body ?? legs knees there are lumps all over the place. so now my boyfriend and mother want me to use this nyc doctor...btw he goes to jamica once a month to do sx there so I would be going there getting nyc care for oversea price and still get nyc post care so my family feel that is a safer decision and I wont have to worry about not having anyone want to care for me if I have issues when I get back home. but I want a duran body. I don't want to take such a rick and not get what I dream about. what do you all think?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Amen sister good luck on your journey another beautiful Duran doll
I think it is odd that she won't do a body lift, which from the info on here is a tummy tuck, a thigh lift and a buttock lift, because it is too many procedures, but instead she will do three and possibly four other procedures, including tummy tuck, butt & thighs. I know all these ladies go wild to be "Duran Dolls," but maybe another doctor will actually do the procedures you want. They do body lifts in the USA all the time, I don't see why not in the DR. Good luck with whatever you do, I hope you get good results no matter what. I also posted before TT pix and I think it's great that you want to help people get a realistic idea of what to expect. Good luck again :)
you know what.... I thank you for you input dayna99232...I used to have a huge behind ..my mom used to call it huge and disrespectful!!! lol and it all fell down so maybe you are right ! I will stat to look into that ..I was so focused on the behind that I lost ...not looking at the whole picture so thanks ...you gave me something to think about.
Cant wait to see ur results!
Congratulations!!! How long did it take you to hear from Dra. Duran. I'm trying to go in September and I'm stressing because I don't have a quote.
I too have been trying to reach her. I have not heard anything. Do you have a way to reach her ?
it took what seemed like forever.. I saw al the other ladies getting quotes and the time was flying by I was asking since feb. got quote in july
Congrats on overcoming your personal obstacles. I wish you much luck with this next transformation. I'm sure you're gonna look and feel amazing!
Good luck hun
thank you everyone for the support! I was embrassed to put my pics up but I have been lookin on here for women that were trying to fix up after lap- band and could not find anything . so I decided to go ahead and do it for someone else ... I see a lot of wish pics but not too much pre sx ... then everyone is excited and puts a whole bunch of post sx!!!! lol I am sure I will be that way too when I am done . but for people that need encouragement and research ...they are look for people that look like them.. people they can use their body type or situation to identify with.. and then follow their process, to see if the end result is possible base on what they started with... if the expectations they have for themselves is real.. this is what I needed and could not find ...so I will try to be that for someone else...
Sorry to be negative but I read somewhere that in the DR a lady with a lap band died getting lipo because the band was snagged or broke and caused her stomach acids to spill out making her body septic. I will look for that article. ..
It was in "losetowin"s review.
yes ..I appreciate your concern.. if you can find the article that would be fine so I can compare it to what I have read- I heard a lady did pass and that her band was already erroding into her stomach. then after surgery when she was swollen and retaining fluids her stomach was swollen and she could not take in any fluids and or nurtients.. so she had other things going on.. but that is the only story I heard.. so based off of that I was thinking that I would have me lap-band opened some befor I go to prevent some of that ..and I will also just have my band placement checked befor I go.. just to be pro-active.
Good luck sweetheart ;-)
Congrats on your weight loss!! I will be following you. I lost 100 pounds after my baby and had lipo. Your gonna love the new you.
Congrats doll on your upcoming surgery. I will also be going to Duran Sept 8th. I will be following your journey.
Congrats! I will pray for you. :)
I'm so happy and excited for you! Have you selected your surgery date?? You're going to be more beautiful!!!
You're going to be beautiful on the outside as you are the inside. No worries :)
thank you hunnie for all your drive and support.
God bless u hun on ur journey it may have been a long time coming but all things come to those who wait. I'm happy ur healthy now we just need to get u happy lol. I understand how it feels to hide under ur clothes. Gid bless u. U will look amazing when u achieve what u want, even if it takes more then 1 time.
thank you for our kind works .. I have put the before out there for the world to see and now I am working towards the after results :)
I am already happy for you. I know you're gonna look amazing!
Oh you can do this girlie!   Keep focused and you will get there.  I can't wait to see your results.