34-Year Old, 2 Kids Going to Be A #Robles Doll - Dominican Republic

Hi guys, I'm another lurker on this site looking...

Hi guys,
I'm another lurker on this site looking at everyone's reviews. Well u don't have much to say but I will be going to Dr. Robles on January 31,2013 for a much needed tummy tuck, bbl, body lipo. I'm a mother of two boys, 18 months and 7 years old. With my first I gained 100 lbs not be eating, I just retained so much water and just kept gaining weight. Needless to say my body was ruined. I gave pretty good shape behind all the FAT but as Dr. Robles said " she can make my body look really good". Wish me luck I will post pics soon

Hope everything went well.. Sending well wishes and recovery your way..
Hi girls I am here and post op loving my results thus far. Just in pain from the lipo in my back. She is truly an artist. I will post pics as soon as u have a little more energy.
Thats great.. Good to hear your happy.. Take your time in recovery..

Lipo back pain

Hi guys, I'm 6 days post op today and I love my results or at least what I know they will be when the swelling is gone. But I have to tell you the pain from the back lipo is no joke. The tummy tuck is honestly easy no extreme pain maybe tightness but easy to live with. But back pain is no joke. Well here I go I will give you some 1 day post op pics haven't really been keeping up with pics. Maybe just do weekly post op pics.

I'm doing great just been working and not having the time to update. I will be posting pics soon with an update
Ok hun thanks for the response..
Glad to hear you're doing great. Looking forward to your update.

Loving my results so far

Hi guys sorry to take so long to update but I have been so busy. I'm getting massages 2 times a week and have gotten removed once so far and need to again. Just puffy on my lower tummy but it's normal. My back is still numb but feels a lot better. I have had to go down from XL to medium in my fajate. It really helps to wear it everyday and juice pineapple/ cucumber/celery. I haven't started to work out as yet but will soon.

You look great! Im so happy for you!

This Friday coming will be 6 weeks

I'm almost 6 weeks post op. Feeling great

Kc, per ur 3/12 post, what did u get removed, and you ll have to again?
What an awesome transformation kc! You look great, congrats!!
Thanks so much

Recovery house

So I stayed at Silhouette Recovery Home with Angie. I felt so at home for my 2 weeks and it was really nice to have someone who spoke in English. Angie was so nice she even made my appointment with the massage therapist in New York for me who is not fluent in English. Another thing ladies if you are going to DR be honest to the doctors. Skit of girks lie and out there self and lives jeopardy. These doctors are very careful and they do care. Girls have lap bands in and go for Lipo and do not take the proper precautions by emptying it first. Lipo is going to make your stomach smaller therefore the lap and can end up moving and possibly puncturing your stomach as it did for one girl. Also if you have asthma let them know so they can make you see the specialist prior to Anesthesia they do not have your medical history only what you give them. Please stop holding back don't put your life at jeopardy they will not refuse you they will just make you see a specialist to make sure you are safe. I trust these doctors and especially my doctor because they are very cautious and I am a RN, if that helps you. Oh here are some more before pics u was always curvy but the flap was getting in the way

Im from ny as well I would love the info 4 da massages thx
I go to Delia for my massages. I will post her card info. But the other places Robles recommends are below 1. Angela Spa 917. 521. 8029 2. Velvet Healing by Alma 347. 271.4220 also distribute Fajate Garments. 3. Jessica Cuerpo y Figura 718.606.1880
Im having that same problem now with fluid build up. Who removed it? was it u? Im thinking of removing mine...

My massage lady

She works out of an apartment, she has multiple equipment that she uses to massage.

You lool great! Can u tell me what was your pre weight or does she have requirements?
Thank u so much 4 the info have u seen a doctor since u came back tht is my fear not having someone 2 check up with
It's not too hard to remove it yourself but my massage lady did it for me
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very quick in responses. Beautiful results