32 Year Old with 4 Beautiful Children Surgery in DR with Dr. Miguel Mota Cabral- Dominican Republic, DO

31 year old mommy of four. Had my last baby 3...

31 year old mommy of four. Had my last baby 3 months ago. Im 5'4",Highest weight was 220 with pregnecy my lowest 145 ,now I'm at 181 and hope on loosing more till my sx. I'm hoping to have my sx in DR with Dra Duran or Dr. Aridio Collado hopefully in March 2015. :-) I'm getting tt,full lipo with bbl,vaginal lift and maybe arm lipo and breast lift. I just really don't think i should do all that at once and not sure i want all that at once so the arm lipo depends how many pounds I loose and the breast lift I might just leave it for Nov 2015 or may have to wait. After all the babies and I started young so by belly is almost in the floor :( Iam so ready to have the body I've always wanted!! I(with a little extra lol) I Dont think i will put up before pics. For now i just have wish pics. I've sent a whatsapp message to Dra Duran,just added her to Instagram so will try that too. I called and they said she only give quotes on Friday so i will call again on Friday ????. If I can't get the response I'm looking for in a week or so, I may go ahead and hire jazmin and hopefully she can help me get my deposit over and sx date by next month. Super excited to make some new friends here and share my journey!! Question for my RD friends has anyone done surgery or know someone that's has with Dr. Aridio Collado??

Emailed Dr. Duran

Hello lady's, so I emailed Dr Duran last night with my pics. Let's see how long she going to take to reply. We I'm going to call her tomorrow also as her secretary said she gives consultation on Fridays... ???????????? can't wait.....

Mission Impossible

Hey RS friends, it's been a wild. Well I'm still waiting on Duran quote???? I have called her office everyday for the past 3 weeks and no luck.. maybe is not mentioned to be with her. I did get a quote from Dr. Matos, very nice Dr. Also got one from Dr. Eugenio Lapaix and it was awesome, but I really want to be a DR lu ran Doll... Well I will give her this week and lest see what happens. . *fingerscross* I also contacted Angela RH I love her prices and she has great review on FB and on RS.. I will keep u posted.

Finally

So girls Dra. DURAN finally answer my emails and gave a quote... I will be sending her the deposit this week. I'm also looking for a RH do any of u know of a real good and cheap one all inclusive? ? PLEASE HELP....

Almost ready!!!!

Hey RS friends I been gone for a wild now, I just wanted to update my journey. Well I just bought my flight to go with my America airlines miles so I just paid $37 for one way ??????????. I'm waiting for the flights to go down to buy the return flight. I'm also getting ready with some of the stuff that I will need. Can't wait for sx day

Confuse

Don't know what to do debating between Mota and Duran. Can someone help? ????????????

RH Set

Well I have my RH set already I will be staying at Daisy RH she is a sweetheart. Can't wait for my sx to get here.

Oops forgot to share with u girls

I'm so happy I have lost 32lb since I had my baby, that just turn 6 months yesterday. 6 moré pounds and im good for My sx.

Deposit is in

Ok ladies I sent Dr. Mota my deposit yesterday. This is becoming so real omg. Can't wait.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon