30yo 2 Children Mommy Makeover - Dominican Republic

So I have to kids and I'm not having anymore. So I...

So I have to kids and I'm not having anymore. So I decided to go to Dominican Republic to get surgery. I've been doing research for about 6 months now. This site has been extremely helpful. I'm going to have surgery with Dr. Rodrigo Escobar from Santiago. If anybody has had surgery with him please let know, I would love to hear your story. I'm very excited and anxious for this to happen. I'm 5'4 I weigh 145. I'm very happy to have curves cause I was 97Ib before my second child. But I have a loose tummy and my breast are saggy. I'm also very concerned due to the fact that I suffer from anemia, my iron is always on the low end. So I'm trying to eat better and maintain a heathy iron level. But I will definitely keep everyone posted on my journey. My goal is to have surgery by July!
Dr. Rodrigo Escobar

I emailed the Doctor and I got a quick response and we emailed through out the day and answered all my questioned so far. I emailed him late so waiting to hear a response by tomorrow.

Welcome to the community.  Looking forward to hearing more about your journey.  Keep us up to date every step of the way.