My smile looks Amazing - Smile Makeover - Dominican Republic, DO

I had a great great experience with Dr. Alonso....

I had a great great experience with Dr. Alonso. From the first time i contacted him, he was pretty clear about the procedures, prices, times and arrangements from the first moment i arrived to Santo Domingo. The driver Vladimir picked me up at me at the hotel and drove to the doctor's office. I had a smile makeover with 8 porcelain veneers. Everything went as expected, in 5 days after he prepared my teeth and placed my provisionals he put the veneers on, and my smile looks Amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Smile Makeover community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Smile Makeover community today.

Smile Makeover

We want to see before pics please!
Any before pics?
I would like to go to him while I'm down there as well
Dominican Republic Cosmetic Dentist