Scared...excited...nervous...excited...yikes! Tummy Tuck and Lipo on 2/15 - Dominican Republic, DO

My surgery is coming up in 2 weeks and I am a mess...

My surgery is coming up in 2 weeks and I am a mess of emotions. I am so ready to regain my body. I have two babies and my body and confidence just hasnt been the same since those little munckins invaded my body. It's my time now.....praying it all goes well cause Im crapping my pants with anxiety!

Getting really excited and started really thinking...

Getting really excited and started really thinking about the long term. I ended with this belly and fat by poor choices (ok and babies but if I am really honest with myself, poor habits). Thinking of the life changes that need to take place. Imagine doing this and getting big all over again. Has anyone else thought about this?

WHY WHY WHY Did I just watch a video on You Tube...

WHY WHY WHY Did I just watch a video on You Tube of a tummy tuck and now I am freaked out - like seriously freaked out. Damn.
Carlos Lopez Collado

My husband is from the Dominican Republic and we go at least once every year. I have several friends that have used Dr Lopez and had amazing results. His office is top of the line.

So good to hear you are doing great...you should post some pic's
Three more days, I'm thinking of you. I can't believe you've just seen the procedure, I've see it so many times I think I could do it myself lol! Good luck to you.
Yei.... Im excited for you!!! Are u staying with family or at a recovery house??
its getting CLOSE....so NO more YouTube videos for you!!!!