Happy Zee - Dominican Republic, DO

I just got to say that's its been 20 days now...

I just got to say that's its been 20 days now since my surgery and I am truly amaze and elated about my new shape. Doctor Duran is a wonderful person and an awesome doctor, from her warm and caring personallity to her gifted abilities. I highly and happily recommend her if your are seriously considering plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic. My recovery is ongoing but it was a smooth ride for me. I am at the itching stage. Any advices on how to deal with this itching anyone? Oh! I had the brizillian butt lift, lipo of my back and tummy, I lipo a lil bit of my arms and my chin.

My Before and After Looks

Here are my pictures of before and after ladies. Tell me what you think? I turn heads like crazy now a days and so will you. Lol....

My Before and After Images

Loving the new me
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was great. Contact her for your work and you won't regret it. I was originally going to use Dr. Alejandro Hernandez Pizzolio at the Plastic Center and I am glad that I chose Dr. Duran instead. She is awesome and I love my new body.

I guess I missed seeing your before and after pics. Are you still pleased with your results, now that time has passed?
Can we see some pics of ur results
Can you post some pics
I am having problems with the pics uploading, they're saying submitting but nothing happens. I am waiting to contact someone at realself about it. Do you have an email address I can email them to you?
You shouldn't state that you are a consultant for her office because that is false and intentionally misleading people. Lots of women have asked Duran about you and it was she that stated that you do not consult "for" her office. Not even Bella Vita makes that claim and I think we all know she has had a great relationship with Duran since the beginning of time. You should be more honest about what you do, it goes a long way.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Do not use my updates as a mean to promote another consultant that your probably a part of. There's enough business for all of us. You don't know me from Adam and I don't appreciate you pretending you do. If you did know me you would know that I am a credible honest business women and petty statements such as you made won't stop me, instead it lit my fire even more. Do your homework well, before attacking me as you did. Thanks
My post wasn't meant to be disrespectful but honest. You are stating that you represent her office and you do not, Dra. Duran has made it clear that you nor any other consultant does. I am not trying to promote anyone else, I don't work on behalf of anyone but I think that if you are going to consult make it clear that it is for yourself. Now unless Dra. Duran is lying about you not representing her then I am wrong. But I doubt that the surgeon in question would lie, agreed? There are a few consultants aside from Jasmine and I've not seen one of them make this claim. I just think you should word it different because your giving people the assumption that you are a part of Duran's team and your not. Your post is buzzing through many groups and people aren't happy with how your representing yourself. A photo of Duran specifically stating that you do not work for her or represent her was posted from someone who asked her. I'm just following the trail. Good luck on your business venture, I'm not throwing any shade I just think you should be honest.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Did u have tummy tuck too? I plan on tt and bbl so Im sure the laying on the butt is going to be hard and painful. Sigh nervous lol
No I didn't need a tummy tuck. Just lipo
Contact kirsty at realself to post ur pics
I attempted to load my before and after images twice and wasn't able to do so. it said submitting for hours.
Ok, Hello ladies, I just returned from the DR yesterday. I am still a bit tired. I will get around to posting some pics later on today or tomorrow. I promised so you can see. Also, I am a consultant for Dr. Duran as well so if any of you are having difficulties in getting response etc. You can contact me for assistance. My email address is versace29@gmail.com
Just got my quote and date set for March. Can you post pics of chin, thinking about having chin done
I know u prob don't want to post pics but as a future duran doll I would love to see before and after especially of your chin bc I can't seem to find any pics done by duran of chin lipo and I have been searching for months now. I can't seem to find any girls on here who got their chin done its crazy. Congrats on your new body, I wish u the best in your recovery and this new exciting chapter of your life! Xoxo
Hi hon, I attempted to post pic but they are too big. Have you contacted the doc yet? Is there another way I can post the images for you all to see?
Hey fellow Duran Doll!! I wish you a smooth full recovery & I've heard of the ladies buying/ using the Benadryl gel to help ease the itching. I just purchased the liquid & gel just to see which will work better.( CVS).. The liquid should def help you sleep at night. Please post before & after pictures so we can get excited about them new curves.
Thanks boo
happy healing and special blessing. .
Thanks
Pic?
I don't seem to be lucky at posting them. their too big. My profile image is one of my after shots though.
Hey hun! I'm planning on Duran. Are you gonna post pics? I'm just tryna get a good idea of her surgeries.
Happy healing