Getting Ready for my Mommy Makeover! -Dominican Republic

I am new here so far I am planning a makeover with...

I am new here so far I am planning a makeover with my breast, tummy tuck, and bbl with Dr.Estevez Hernandez I have 3 kids all pretty young I am in my late twenties and I also started off with my weight of 127 I am going to gain some weight for the bbl I plan on stopping before my surgery at a goal weight of 145-147 I spoke to Dr.Estevez via email and phone so far he is very informative and he is very patient and seems so far to be a very nice mannered doctor I will review more when I get there as well on the overall experience but so far he is also board certified as well I will update later nice to meet you all again..hopefully my surgery will help others..

Update today so far I am getting ready I have...

Update today so far I am getting ready I have been taking my minerals for my body as requested I just have to get a few more things.. I so far have gotten my
ticket
dressings
towels
stool softener
water pills for retention
bacterial soap for pre-op wash
wipes
......and I can't seem to remember what else is in my bag so I will update again
Rafael E. Estevez Hernandez, MD

So far a very kind and informative doctor he seems to know his stuff and he is also very caring about his patients which is what I like so far about him so far he speaks fluent English and Spanish and He also volunteered in Haiti with the earthquake and the victims. I seen his work with patients and he seems to have a nice hand at that as well but I will update as my journey continues..