17 Year Old Junior in NEED of The "Perfect Smile" For Senior Year - Dominican Republic, DO

Since I was younger i've had a wide gap in between...

Since I was younger i've had a wide gap in between my teeth. I wouldn't ,id a gap but thing is, it's not in the middle, it's on the side. Yep, I said it... a wide gap on the SIDE of my mouth. I usually could deal with it but having to turn to the right when taking a picture to only show the left side of my smile is not going to work out when i'm taking my senior and prom pictures next year. Sooooo, i'm hoping and praying I get to get these Porcelain Veneers to help me achieve my goal in having the "Perfect Smile" in my prom and senior pictures. : )

I would just recommend doing some research on dentists before your procedure. Check medkohealth.com for top dentists in Latin American countries. And consider more than just price
Veneers on average are $1,000- PER TOOTH. This is a big procedure and something to really consider as a permanent commitment. Good luck !
Thank you for starting your story here!  I assume you're as young as you look, if you're about to go to prom!  Have you already chosen a doctor in the DR?  That price is so low--how many veneers are you planning to get?
You're welcome. I haven't chosen a doctor yet but i'm thinking about Dr. Jose Alonso. I was quite impressed with his work. I'm looking to get about 5 or 6 veneers, but i'm not sure yet.
When you choose a doctor they will give you a quote, and if you let me know, I can update that amount for you.  For 5 or 6 veneers it will cost more than $350 (that price is per tooth).  Have you looked around and seen some of our other reviews?  I think we only have a very few cosmetic dentists reviewed in the DR, but there are a few.  It's always great to get as much info as possible, especially since you won't be able to meet with the doctors in advance.  The only other dentist I've heard talk of in DR is Mariano Estrada, but he doesn't have a RealSelf profile yet.  You could try searching here for him.  Good luck!