HELLO AM RAY 21 MARRIED WITH TWO SMART KIDS....

HELLO AM RAY 21 MARRIED WITH TWO SMART KIDS. ???????? 5 YR AND 5 MONTHS

I BEEN READING AND TAKING NOTES FOR 2 YEARS ON RS.

I BEEN TALKING TO DR. DURAN FOR A FEW DAYS AND GOT A QOUTE FOR $3800

FOR A TT, BBL, LIPO IN FULL ABDOMINAL AND INNER THIGHS

????????????????????

I ALSO DID A QUOTE WITH DR YILY. BUT SHE WONT $1500 more.

I HAVE NOT PUT DOWN DEPOSIT YET.

SO FAR I BEEN MAKING PLANS AND GETTING FLIGHT QUOTES AND ADDING UP COST OF SUPPLIES.

O YEAHHHH.

I ALSO HAVE A RH IN MIND AM 95% SURE I WILL BOOK RESERVATION WITH DAISY RH SHE VERY SWEET AND ALWAYS RESPOND WITHIN 20 MINS.

SHE HAVE A SPECIAL FOR $75 A DAY WHICH INCLUDE YOUR YOUR OWN BATHROOM AND AND QUEEN BED I PREFER MY OWN SPACE AND WILL NOT BE SHARING SPACE WITH ANY OTHER PERSON.

????????

I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR MY #DURAN GIRLS.

1) HOW DID YOU HANDLE YOUR MONEY IN DR

2) HOW LONG WAS YOU THERE BEFORE YOU GOT CLEARANCE TO GO BACK HOME

3) WHAT TO PACK ( CAUSE I SEE SOME RS GIRLS PACK OVERBOARD )

IF I MADE ANY ERROR PLEASE EXCUSE ANY TYPOS AM ON A LITTLE CELL.
?????????????????

weight measurements

Hips: 41

Waist : 35

Waist to belly button: 37

Uggg.

HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FROM DR.
I SENT HER SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT POST SURGERY AND ETC.

I HATE WAITING (¯?¯)

BUT FROM READING OTHER GIRLS REVIEWS SHE LACK COMMUNICATION
DUE TO HIGH VOLUME PATIENT'S.

Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Supplements & Vitamins Kit

Out of stock.
Any they don't have a date when its going to be available.

Phone service....

How did you stay in contact with love ones.

I contact my company they said its be roaming.

And its 1.49 a minute

I ask daisy rh she said download magic jack.....

Duran info

..... Like reallyy

Feeling some type of way.

No reply back yet

How can I trust with my body if she can't respond. ????????????

Am thinking about changing Dr.
But then I keep looking at recent Duran dolls and it give me hope.

Plus I can save a lot of coins if I go to Duran.

Come on TT, Lipo, bbl, and inner thigh for 3800. Can't get no cheaper.

Sorry the email I provided was a mix up sorry

correction

I HAVE NOT GOT A QUOTE YET FROM DURAN I GOT DURAN AND BAEZ MIX UP

YILY QUOTE WAS 3500 FOR
BBL, LIPOSUCTION

BUT BECAUSE I WONT LIPOSUCTION IN INNER THIGHS AND A TT ITS 300+1000

DR. BAEZ QUOTED ME FOR 3800 FOR TT, FULL LIPO ABDOMEN, AND INNER THIGHS

NOW AM JUST WAITING FOR DURAN.

*** update ***

I think am going to pay bella vita consultants $150 to get ahead and stop sending emails over and over again and don't get nothing.

Also am also working with Anthony Hasan, MD

wish photos

More wish.

Fatima Almonte, MD maybe

Adding Fatima Almonte, MD to my basket of choices.!

Help

Am thinking about a bbl+BL+LIPO+TT
From Duran have anyone had those procedures done if so how much trying to get a estimate.

2nd quote from yily

But am still sticking with Duran

PCP

Hi right now am at my pcp ( primary care physician).

About to ask questions on
Hemoglobin and overall health.
And prescription that Dr. Duran prescribes to her dolls.

????????????

So my doctor today:-)
Had labs done for hemoglobin and etc i get my results Monday are Tuesday. Told him the truth about Dr. Duran he's Didn't judge and he said what ever doctor Duran prescribe he fill it for me so am happy cause my insurance pay 100% for prescription. ???????????? that save me about 200-300 coins. $$

misspell

Saw. My doctor not " so "
Lol stupid auto spell check

???? SUPPLY WITH SCREENSHOT ????

More items ?????

Australia Fragoso Baez Quote

Soooooooooo
I got a quote from Baez.
All together with lift $5550

???

ANY WAYS MY GUT SAY DURAN BUT ITS NICE TO HAVE A BACK UP PLAN

Duran contact information

Found it on another doll page.

Try???

So am going to attempt to call Duran myself.
To obtain a quote myself.
Lol
To save 300 from Bella vita

???

Called 809 565 5348
Don't know who pick up but it wasn't Duran. Any who she told me to call back FRIDAY 8:30 AM SOOOOO HOPEFULLY FRIDAY I CAN GET A QUOTE FROM DURAN FINGERS CROSS ????????????

Yasmin Sotomayor recovery house

?? luggage

Soooo I just love fucking animal print
So I had to order ???????
Am debating on what size am thinking 24“ because the suitcase come with lots of space plus am using space saver bag

Matching travel tote

AM ONLY TAKEN A LUGGAGE AND TRAVEL PURSE THE TRAVEL PURSE CAN HOLD WALLET , PASSPORT, MONEY, ID, CHARGER, PHONE.

ALSO WHEN RETURNING I PLAN TO PACK A COMPACT PILL ORGANIZER TO HOLD PAIN MEDICATION/SLEEP SINCE I PLAN TO GET A 8 HR OR LESS FLIGHT SO I WOULDN'T NEED ALL MY MEDS

silhouette recovery house?

I WAS DOING SOME RESEARCH ON RH I .
I THINK SILHOUETTE is A NICE PLACE TO STAY BUT NOT FOR $90.OO

#TEAM DAISY RECOVERY HOUSE IS WHERE I WILL BE

Am staying a daisy rh
This place is awesome
The owner is nice she all ways respond to questions she have a awesome rh her rates for single or double is $75 only for the month of July and august

Come with transportation and care TV WiFi, washing garments, personal refrigerator

She wash personal clothing for $5.00

Recovery house contact

Arnica Montana, 30C Pellets, 80 Count Tube Boiron

This is basically the same if you where to buy from MMH.com

Just 1/2 the price.

?? Don't forget

Snacks

In the screen shot I will be taken the following.

Also skip the sqeem and get the this waist clincher. Save 1/2 your money
Trust me I have one And a sqeem

Don't over pack and pay extra fee

SAVE THE HASSLE OF PAYING THE AIRPORT FEE USE SPACE SAVER BAGS

WTF?

SOOO I WAS TOLD TO CALL BACK TODAY. WHO EVER PICK UP THE PHONE ASK FOR MY EMAIL AND FOUND MY REQUEST BUT AT THAT TIME DURAN WAS NOT THERE (UGH) I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

But pray.

If I don't get a quote in 1.5 weeks I might pay bella vita ??

But that's $300 if I won't the next available sx date

Instagram

@Rome_wife_

??????

SHE SUCH A DOLL

ME AND DAISY (AKA DAISY RECOVERY HOUSE) BE COMMUNICATING NON STOP AND TODAY I TOLD HER ABOUT MY ISSUE GETTING A QUOTE SO TODAY SHE GOING TO CALL HER FOR ME TO TELL HER ABOUT ME AND GET ME A QUOTE ????????????

???????? inner thoughts

IDK WHY AM SO OBSESSIVE WITH HER
ITS NOT HEALTHY.
WHY KEEP STRESSING OVER A QUOTE.

WHEN I CAN EASILY GO TO ALMONTE INSTEAD IN A SNAP OF A FINGER.
AND CAN DELIVER THE SAME RESULTS.

AND SHE ALWAYS RESPONSIVE.

$5550.00

$100 FOR BLOOD TRANSFUSION IF NEEDED

$170 FOR MY GARMENT CAUSE AM PLANNING TO HAVE TT, LIPO, INNER THIGH LIPO, BBL, BL

I BET AS SOON AS I GO TO THE NEXT DURAN START FALLING IN PLACE.

DONT KNOW WHAT TO PACK?

I found a site through fb support secret group a lady helping with consultant AnD travel SUPPLIES AND HEMOGLOBIN

SHE HAVE EVERYTHING FROM GAUZE TO ENSURE DRINKS TO an BOARDS TO PADS, COMPRESS SOCK LOL GO LOOK AND ITS NOT PRICEY

??? FYI

I CAN'T EVEN FRONT YILY DO SONE GOOD DAMN WORK

typo

She do some good work also

# Quote from yily

: folic acid

She notes on quote your hemoglobin must be 12.9
And bmi CNT be over 35.0

MAYBE TODAY

?? maybe today I have a quote.

Daisy rh is talking to her
And told daisy to tell me to forward it to gmail Hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com

board and LIPO foam? Vets help?

How to use board and foam together

Don't you drain the 1st week.

Would it get stained?

Did anybody buy a back board also was it necessary.?

AM JUST SAYING, PARK YOUR BREAKS

THROW SHADE SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE YOUR SX DIDNT COME OUT RIGHT EVERBODY NOT THE SAME.

FYI

??? TEAM?

MY FINAL WISH PHOTO???

?? wish

DURAN finally respond

So after much stalking and stressing I was my time.

She won't almost 6k not including massages , garment, for bbl, BL, LIPO, TT

Yily won't $5250 Wtf

Duran done bump her head.
So am #yilydoll soon to be?

DURAN not even guaranteeing me Idk why there dolls that's huge.

don't be mad

BUT I STILL WONT DURAN SHE STILL A OPTION
IDK WHY?

MADE MY MIND UP FINALLY ???

MADE MY MIND UP.

LOL I KNOW

YILY WILL BE MY DOCTOR

SHE RESPONSIVE TO ALL MY Q'S

SHE DELIVER WHAT I WON'T

SHE CAN PERFORM ALL SX THAT AM REQUESTED INSTEAD OF MY BREAKING IT DOWN INTO TWO SURGERY.

AS FOR DURAN....
NO SHADE SHE PERFORM WELL

BUT LACK COMMUNICATION AND IN MY BOOK THATS IMPORTANT.
ALL THAT MNY SHE GET SHE SHOULD HIRE 4X SECRETARY LMAO CAUSE THE WAY SHE HANDING BUSINESSES IS SAID REALLY IT TOOK MY RH HOUSE TO GET A QUOTE IF IT WASNT FOR daisy rh I still be stalking

@NIKKIBUNZ

Her my items
I will be talking pineapple juice and granola bars and 2 box of poptart so I can snack btw meals.

+ hygiene
+makeup

spells check

HERE.*

SORRY FOR TYPE ERRORS

Soooooooooo

Me and Yily been exchange messages a lot and I mean a lot we shoot for sx 09/03/14

We discuss

Tt+bbl+LIPO full abdominal + LIPO inner thighs +BL+ and abdominal etching with inverted nipple on my left side.
?????? for $5250

FYI

Changing my date, my daughter start school September 3 ( kindergarten)
So am going to bump it to the end of September.?

BLA BLA UPDATE

My daughter settle in school so now its back to me.

Since the break I been going back and forth on TT + BBL + LIPO THIGH INNER + ABDOMINAL LIPO or BBL + LIPO ABDOMINAL + INNER THIGH LIPO

TBH I DONT HAVE TIME TO RECOVERY FOR THE TT I PLAN TO ZOOM BACK TO WORK AND I CANT SPEND 10 DAYS IN DR

Lady's please give me your thoughts about skipping TT and get get Bbl and LIPO?

Am also thinking yily r Carbral
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

yily my dr

Hey girl the TT is a sx used to repair the destroyed muscles and getting rid of flab Lipo is removal of fat speaking for myself my stomach gave off that "pregnant" look!!! Must say i didn't have much extra skin fat and flab giving I have 4 kids that I can blame for the that lol but nawwh if your stomach still looks flat but have a bit of fat then you can get away with just Lipo do the test if you can suck your stomach in and look flawless then it's not needed but if you suck your stomach in and you don't see the difference cause there's flab and fat everywhere then you're a candidate for the TT if you need it get it don't cheat yourself out of optimizing results...
I think I might do TT because I be back 100% vs LIPO I heard even after baby you snap back because of the TT work
Can i add you on Facebook so you can add me to the support groups??
Sure
Good luck! Can't wait for your after pics. I think you're going to be talky happy (=
OMG boo that's right around the corner I'm soooooo happy for you I'm glad you decided to DO YOU.. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!
Lol I know I had to plan around my mom and kids schedule cause my don't drive and I have to mame sure mama and the kids is content for your 10 days
For 10 days *
Substitute the pop tarts with fruits you don't need leggings but dresses easier to put in and take off you can keep them for when your at least a month you're going to be your garment all day all night while In DR be comfortable swap them for light loose fitting pajama pants most of the things in the list is a go!! I didn't stay in a RH I stayed at the clinic with Contreras they supplied everything can you find out what is supplied at the RH then cross chk your list...plus ask Yily what vitamins/meds you can take prior to sx before taking them some things Increase bleeding which isn't good before sx.. Let's be safe.. Oh shit look like were on the move...
Hi, gm I agree with the poptart? Am thinking am about just bring pineapple juice and cranberry. And granola bars love them and ensure and %100 fruit snack. Plus i don't want to pay over weight suitcase I heard its over a hundred? (Budget is a must) wish I can use coupons Lmao Anywho I might just bring sweats pants ( Capri and regular sweats) + sliders + one pair sandals ♡♥♡ and basic scoop tees ت
I was sure i was going to have an issue getting a quote from duran. I emailed her first . Then BAEZ. then Yily. BAEZ responded with in 30 min, Duran responded the next morning. It took Yily 3 days to respond. I was like "duran responded? no need to look any where else". Every time I email her she responds in 30 min. her or an assistant. I think its the universes way of telling you who your surgeon should be!
I think you're right!!!
Smart! U are going to look
Beautiful!!!!! Now enjoy ur journey ! Dr. Yily is very straight frwd she pulls no punches! Who had time for that ? I'm happy for you!
Thanks @sexeeangle :-)
Uw !
It's ok bookie your heart and mind is set on her maybe you can push back your date and come up with the extra money and go to her I know you will be at peace then... Great things comes to she who waits...
! ♥♡♥ thanks love for your support And everything. I love DURAN WORK BUT TBH YILY CAN DELIVER IN MY MIND THEY ON THE SAME LEVEL. BAEZ AND THE OTHER DOCTOR IN DR STARTING TO BE KNOW. ALSO THEY ALSO DO EXCELLENT WORK SO I THINK IN MY HEART AM GOING TO BE A YILY. AND SAVE ALMOST 2K ♡♥♡♥PLUS DURAN ALSO ACT LIKE SHE CANT RESPOND AND SHE HAVE NO EXCUSE. IF ALL THE OTHER DR CAN. PLUS YILY ON WHATSAPP RESPOND TO ALL MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS SOMETIMES IN 1HR ARE 24/7. PLUS I WONT A DR THATS RESPONSIVENESS ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COME TO HEALTH, MONEY, AND CONVENIENCE. PLUS YILY SAID SHE CAN PERFORM ALL FOR 5250 IN ONE DAY AS LONG AS HEMO 12.0 AND THATS WHAT I NEED Cause I can't keep dishing flight mny, rh mny, garment mny, over and over again. ♡♥♥✓ so am 99% yily
I wanted you to come to that realization on your own I don't like to force big decisions on people In a situation you had to be the one to understand what was important when doing this sx it's a lot of t's crossing and I's dotting and YES IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AT THIS POINT even if it's 99% lmao lol u know I had to go there but really I'm smiling cause I'm happy for you and no doubt hands YILY is a force to be reckon with she will deliver shiit you never know maybe this is the direction you needed to go in THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON!!! And yes I'm feeling like your FAIRY GODMOTHER!! ; )
Thanks (gm) . I wasted time with DURAN Ugh Am about to pm you.
I was stuck on going to armonia but after reading about daisy going out of her way to get you a quote I'm sold :) my husband will be coming with me the first week and I heard daisy allows the husband to stay with us so thanks for her info and good luck with everything :))
Yes she respond to ever questions. I chat with her everyday. The only cons is there no long distance calls, and she charge you $5 extra for washing personal clothing
Good luck ... Great info
Seems like Somebody is finally smelling the flowers!!!!???? Maybe : / huuummmm Im riding with u regardless of choice boo