No More Children for Me So Now I'm Ready for a Tummy Tuck & Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi everyone I'm back after giving birth to my last...

Hi everyone I'm back after giving birth to my last child this makes a total of two kids for me 10 yrs a part wow!!! My stomach looks like a lot of fat and skill I weighed 218 I'm down to 164 still not happy wit my body...that means change it! I always wanted a tummy tuck after my 1st son now it's time!
Can not wait until you tell us about your process of going through it all. Great weight loss.
Great job with the weight loss.  Those babies stretch us out good but help is on the way.  Keep us up to date.

8 months away

So I only have 8 months to decide what doctor I will select and rather to stay in the states or go to Dominican Republic!!! I'm interested in Dr.huntley in Ga. & Dr. Yily in the DO. So far I've sent a email to Dr.Yily and I will do a walk in consultation wit Dr. Huntley sometime next week. Any ladies have good or bad insight on Dra Yily? Thanks
I will say that Dr. Huntly is amazing! I would definitely go back to him if I ever wanted anything else done in the future! Since my surgery, I have had two ladies that I know that have made consultations with him. I'm very happy with how he has treated me. They are both going in for a tummy tuck :)
Thanks so much i needed to hear that... From seeing his work on the website makes me excited...
That's how I chose him as my doctor :)

One step closer passport

I received a lil piece of happiness today my passport came in the mail!!! Plus I have narrowed my search down to 4 doctors...feeling a lil more structured now, the count down begins:)