Duran Dolly in less than 12hrs - Dominican Republic, DO

I wanna have a bbl tt in november 2013, lookn for...

I wanna have a bbl tt in november 2013, lookn for a travel buddy. I know im getting this for sure, jus didnt want to go alone but if i have to i will. Only serious response please!!!!!!!! If i have to i will go the begtining of december but it must be done before the new year. I want to bring the new year in right n sexy!!!!! thanks ?

Duran Dolly

Ok soo much have changed since i dirat made my profile. I have switched doctors. I am now going to dr duran on november 8,2013. ive locked my date in and i arrive november 7th for prop test. My round trip is paid for rh booked. Im basically already to go. I just need a few more supplies. Any suggestions?? Do i really need a boppy pillow for flight home?? Who watches my things while im having sx?? im nervous and excited at the same time. 13Days left yayyyy!!!

also

How many times do we see duran for post op visits??? will really like to know

Getting closer

So I have approx 4days7hours3minutes until my departure. Soo excited n nervous at the same time. Soo happy that this is going to be over with

&&My review geta no love

Sigh

2wo Dayz

im soo excited n nervous at the same time. ive packed and unpacked twice. I talked to Duran today to reconfirm.im all good to go. im going to stay at the RH for foud days then go to a four star hotel for the remainder. I jus cant sait to get this over with.

in the DR

k, I got to the airport and a guy was standing there with a sign with my name on it. His name was Angel, anywayz the ppl dwn here drive like bats out of hell. I eent str8 to cipla and had labs done. Checkd on my roomy who was still awaiting sx. Duran met with me and marked me up n said I could take shower tonite n tomorrow morning but nonr after sx. By the way I loveee thid recovery house, they are soo sweet, the food is soo good n im n love with this watermelon drink. Real recovery of armonia or sumthn like that but they are amazing. it is two girls here from dr cortex or sumthn like that. onr girl said she was going to yily but someone here said shr doesn't do thr sc. im going to ask my buddy bcux she wrnt to yily n her blue pill had worn off wayy begore she went into sc.....anyways im going to bed will update tomorrow.....

sorry for the misspelled wrds

kinda sleepy n yu knw how these smart phones are, always finishing up for you
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon