Duran Dolly in less than 12hrs - Dominican Republic, DO

I wanna have a bbl tt in november 2013, lookn for...

I wanna have a bbl tt in november 2013, lookn for a travel buddy. I know im getting this for sure, jus didnt want to go alone but if i have to i will. Only serious response please!!!!!!!! If i have to i will go the begtining of december but it must be done before the new year. I want to bring the new year in right n sexy!!!!! thanks ?

Duran Dolly

Ok soo much have changed since i dirat made my profile. I have switched doctors. I am now going to dr duran on november 8,2013. ive locked my date in and i arrive november 7th for prop test. My round trip is paid for rh booked. Im basically already to go. I just need a few more supplies. Any suggestions?? Do i really need a boppy pillow for flight home?? Who watches my things while im having sx?? im nervous and excited at the same time. 13Days left yayyyy!!!

also

How many times do we see duran for post op visits??? will really like to know

Getting closer

So I have approx 4days7hours3minutes until my departure. Soo excited n nervous at the same time. Soo happy that this is going to be over with

&&My review geta no love

Sigh

2wo Dayz

im soo excited n nervous at the same time. ive packed and unpacked twice. I talked to Duran today to reconfirm.im all good to go. im going to stay at the RH for foud days then go to a four star hotel for the remainder. I jus cant sait to get this over with.

in the DR

k, I got to the airport and a guy was standing there with a sign with my name on it. His name was Angel, anywayz the ppl dwn here drive like bats out of hell. I eent str8 to cipla and had labs done. Checkd on my roomy who was still awaiting sx. Duran met with me and marked me up n said I could take shower tonite n tomorrow morning but nonr after sx. By the way I loveee thid recovery house, they are soo sweet, the food is soo good n im n love with this watermelon drink. Real recovery of armonia or sumthn like that but they are amazing. it is two girls here from dr cortex or sumthn like that. onr girl said she was going to yily but someone here said shr doesn't do thr sc. im going to ask my buddy bcux she wrnt to yily n her blue pill had worn off wayy begore she went into sc.....anyways im going to bed will update tomorrow.....

sorry for the misspelled wrds

kinda sleepy n yu knw how these smart phones are, always finishing up for you
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hope all is well. Wishing you a speedy recovery and happy healing. Post pics when you can, would love to see your results!
Hope everything went well and wishing you flawless results!
Best of luck to you chocolate doll ! Ur in my prayers n stay strong ! :)
Wishing you the best...I'll be a Duran Doll Tuesday! See you on the flat side.
Rest before the big day :))
Good luckkkkk:)
Good Luck Doll as I will be following your journey!!
thanks, im going to post pics soon

Thanks for your post! There's a thread in the BBL forum here for ladies looking for travel buddies. Hopefully you'll find it helpful.

I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your journey.

Sure I will email u now
Her last day of surgeries are Nov 14 due to her pregnancies ...I m going Nov 14 but I have a buddy .. We have another girl going and I think she wants to share!
Great, well im having my surgey november 8th and i will be there untill the 20th or so. Can you have her emaio me at biancajohnson801@gmail.com and you also. Maybe we can link up and i can elaborate on my experiences. Thanks