Hi my name is Stephanie, I'm 22, 5'9, weighing at 210 lbs. When I was 16 I was raped and my parents had forced me to keep the child just to kick me out when he was born, before pregnancy I was always 130/140 for which at my height is a great weight, from my pregnancy I gained a good 100 lbs, so after giving birth I was at 230, I was able to come down to 210 but since then with diets I've tried I'm having no luck in going down further. I'd really love to get this procedure done to at least be able to regain my youthful look after going through loads of depression, anxiety and stress especially after raising my son alone I feel I deserve it, . So I was fortunate enough to get a hold of Dr. Yily who quoted me as followed..
We look forward to helping you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars.
Quote Total: $5,700.00 USD
The above quote total includes the following procedures:
1. Tummy Tuck
2. Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks and waist
3. Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock
4. Breast Implants
Also included in the quote total are the following:
1. One compression garment (distributed by FAJATE)
2. Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH)
3. EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
4. Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
5. Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
So I'm saving up my student loan this semester for not even half of this cost, and the rest I'm hoping to raise or find an extra job.