Tummy Tuck, Full Lipo & Inner Thighs, BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi my name is Stephanie, I'm 22, 5'9, weighing at...

Hi my name is Stephanie, I'm 22, 5'9, weighing at 210 lbs. When I was 16 I was raped and my parents had forced me to keep the child just to kick me out when he was born, before pregnancy I was always 130/140 for which at my height is a great weight, from my pregnancy I gained a good 100 lbs, so after giving birth I was at 230, I was able to come down to 210 but since then with diets I've tried I'm having no luck in going down further. I'd really love to get this procedure done to at least be able to regain my youthful look after going through loads of depression, anxiety and stress especially after raising my son alone I feel I deserve it, . So I was fortunate enough to get a hold of Dr. Yily who quoted me as followed..

We look forward to helping you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars.
Quote Total: $5,700.00 USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:
2. Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks and waist
3. Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock
4. Breast Implants

Also included in the quote total are the following:
1. One compression garment (distributed by FAJATE)
2. Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH)
3. EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
4. Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
5. Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

So I'm saving up my student loan this semester for not even half of this cost, and the rest I'm hoping to raise or find an extra job.

So I've changed up the procedure

So originally i was quoted $5,700 for
2. Lipo of abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks & waist
3. BBL
4. Breast implants

But i decided to change it to getting a
2. Lipo of abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks, arms, waist, PLUS inner thighs
3. Breast Lift

& was quoted $5,250 Which saves a good $450 that i can use towards the recovery house, I was just too scared to have a BBL done when I already have enough of a butt lol just needs some toning. I also dont like big boobs id like mine just to be nice & lifted, yaris is the perfect example of how id like my body to look, of course post surgery it'll take months and good diet / workout for it to look any where close to that but I'm siked.

Even back before having a kid I never had a "flat" tummy, I was skinny but not flat.. I feel for most women who get this procedure done the slimmer results motivate them to want to workout & lose more or tone so I really cant wait, hoping to make more money so i can have this done as a christmas gift to myself rather than February, fingers crossed!

Checking out other surgeons in D.R

As much as I am obsessed with yilys work, I am a little concerned about continuing to hear that she is not the one who does the procedures. Yes if there is a face to go with my surgeon I feel much more secured lol, But I also wanted to check out other doctors in D.R and their pricing..

So I got in touch with Dr. Robles and was quoted $5,900 for just the following..

2. Liposuction of sides
3. Breast lift

Now compared to what yily quoted me this is more expensive for less being done ( You can see what yily offered me on my first post )

I'm now waiting on a quote for Dr. Baez to see what his pricing looks like.

So australia baez in d.r it is!

So Dr. Australia fragoso baez is now my choice for work, below is a copy of my quote

"Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting Breast lift, tummy tuck, liposculture to arms, abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift is US$ 5100 dollars, which includes:

-Airport pick up
-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups
-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
Dates for december are full, other surgeries you are requesting are possible if cardiologist approves it. You must be less than 180 pounds in order to have surgery and diminish the risk of complications. Dates for next year are only available till April, dates from May and summer time will be schedule at the end of the year. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia. I recommend you to begin taking vitamins (C and B complex, folic acid, iron) and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done. "

$4800 is my actual final quote without the brazilian butt lift, This beats the prices ive gotten from yily & robles , of course I've never gotten a response from duran,.. but any who for that price i am getting the lipo of the full back , waist , arms & flanks like i wanted with the tummy tuck & breast lift. Happy camper indeed, I was looking into johns recovery room for my stay and that totals up to $583 for 17 days ..

Also i did question dr. Baez if being 180lb is mandatory for surgery and she told me it isn't but being close to my ideal weight results in better results, which of course is true. I will try to shed that weight but well see.

Thats all i have for now ladies..

After finally getting a hold of Dr. Duran

YES! Finally got a hold of Dr. Duran via facebook and the message was

Hi Stephanie if i didnt gave you price alreday I´ll NOW, IF I DID JUST FORGET THIS MESSAGE. If everything is ok about your health and hemoglobins level over 12 you can get this, my price for you liposculpture, bbl and tt us4,800. you can call to my office from tomorrow and ask my assistant about available date } 1809 565-5348 and 1809 331-5050 ext 212 thank you for want to be patient.} greeting

and $4,800 to have my body done by duran is well worth it, I wasn't looking to get a bbl i was looking more for a breast lift but i figure ill handle that another time. Still going for a Feb 2014 for now, but if all works out financially im praying for sooner !!

Quote Situations..

So after getting durans quote of $4,800 i decided to email yily & ask her why was her more expensive... Just to get a email back with a new quote of $4,750 with yily.

So now im just stuck because both are great doctors.. I love Duran for her brazilian butt lifts but Yily for her perfect tummy tucks & coke bottle curve.. So hard.

Yet it is very difficult to get a hold of duran, while yily responds back to me in less than a week.

On another note trying to shed at least 40 lbs before surgery and im having the hardest time!!!!

I finally want to book a date! But no answers

Ive gotten quotes from yily, duran & almonte and i would really like to go forward with yily but she has yet to respond if she has any dates at the end of march or april?? Has anyone been able to book with her recently around those dates?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

you are going to have great results. Inbox me I have some numbers that you can call out here in NY
I'm paying $5,000 for the same thing (mini tummy-tuck, lipo in flanks, breast lift with implant) in capetown, South Africa. Their prices seem to compare... But please don't make your decision solely on a $50 difference.
Good luck on your journey. You very we'll deserve it !!!
Maybe we can be buddies. I'm between duran and pantoja. I'm really concerned with aftercare. I like pantoja because in mexico I can go to club med, which I hear is wonderful. Have u thought about mexico?
I cant say that I have, I'm fully sticking through with duran.
Robles price includes the recovery home. So it should be cheaper
Yep 10 days of RH is included, but as for the procedure wise im paying more for less work being done still
Hi Stephanie , congrats on your decision and i just got my quote yesterday from Baez and i hope below it gives you a better idea(of course yours might be slightly different) but from what i have been reading for the past once Baez prices seem to stay in the $4000 range.I also want to thank all the fine ladies on this site for there info and has really helped me and educated me also ====================================================== Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting breast implants, liposculpture to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift is US$ 4000 dollars, which includes: -Airport pick up -evaluation by plastic surgeon -Chest X-ray -EKG -Cardiovascular evaluation - Laboratory exams -Anesthesia -Surgeries -Overnight stay in the clinic -First compressive garment -Free of charge follow ups -Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics) - Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included , cost is 300 dollars extra You must be less than 180 pounds in order to have surgery and diminish the risk of complications. There are no spot for December or January. Dates for next year are only available till April, dates from May and summer time will be schedule at the end of the year. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia. I recommend you to begin taking vitamins (C and B complex, folic acid, iron) and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done.
Very helpful thank you
You have had a rough road, im so sorry. I think this is going to make you very happy. Good luck love, keep us posted :)
Hi Stephanie... Im new on this site as well and just read into your page.. If you havent yet, you should read the reviews of krissylee21 very informative about the entire process... My bff Lishery5 just got a TT & lipo in June with Yily and now Im going for it.. Hopefully I'll have it done in April... Hope all goes well with you!
Thank you so much! you as well
Good Luck Hunti and Welcome to Realself...Us ladies will help & support you through everything you can possibly think of that has to do with your surgery. God does everything for a reason so that Millionaire your raising will one day take care of you! Know that your son was Blessing from the man upstairs and this transformation will be a Blessing as well!! I will be seeing Yily on November 5th So stick around..I'll def be following you through.Muah xoxo
appreciate that a lot thank you!
Awesome! Very exciting!
thanks!
That's an incredible deal! I should go to the DR. I'm so glad you're able to go for some happiness just for you. You've overcome some challenges in your life.
It really is and thank you!
Congrats on your upcoming new You! I can't wait to see your post pics. I wish you the best! You deserve to be happy.
Thank you, I cannot wait either!

You have been through a lot. Thank you for being brave and posting your pre-op story here. I'll be following your journey as you go through this process.

Thank you!
Hi Welcome to RS, Congrats to overcoming such horrible circumstances, going to college, raising your son, and taking control of your life, your body and finally taking care of you and giving yourself some much needed attention and pampering! I applaud you and wish you well. I wish you luck on your surgery and will be following your journey!
Thank you so much!