Mommy Makeover!! Tummy Tuck, Lipo of Arms, Flanks, Back, Inner/outer Thighs, Knees -Dominican Republic, DO

Hello everyone, let me start off by telling you...

Hello everyone, let me start off by telling you all a little history about myself. I just turned 25 and I am married with 2 children! I have been trying to tone up, but it's just not happening. I currently live in Hawaii. I was wondering if anyone has ever been to the Dominican Republic for surgery. I am leaning toward Dr. Walkiris Robles. I want a nice tummy tuck and sculpted body. I already have a big butt so I don't need any fat added. I want lipo in my back, arms, inner/outer thighs, knees and flanks. I will come back for the breast if all goes well. If anyone has any pictures of information that they can share please let me know. If anyone suggests any other doctor in the Dominican Republic, please give me their information. I will ipload photos soon. I am trying to have surgery by Dec. 2013. I haven't received a quote, so the 5000.00 isn't correct.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I'm also looking to have surgery in December. Please message me girls. Did you request the date , or was that the first available, thanks
Hi Ms. Sexyboo......love the screen name ;-) I am having my TT with Dr. Robles in early december as well. I have coworker who just had her TT with DR. Robles 3 months ago and she is doing great. Beautiful incision line. Let me know for which date you decide; we may be there at the same time
I had surgery with Walkiris Robles 7 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. Her work is absolutely wonderful and she is so caring.
I'm going for surgery hopefully in December, leaving towards Duran but I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't go with too much of a popular choice, with yily being out for December I feel like everyone is heading to Duran

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I'm seeing more and more ladies going to the DR for their mommy makeovers. The one thing to be aware of is that if you're traveling far from home, you won't be near your plastic surgeon for after care.

Definitely sort through some other stories here on the site and you'll see other doctors that women are also choosing in the DR. (If you type mommy makeover dominican republic into RealSelf's search bar, you'll get a lot of options).

Please keep us posted on your progress!